Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
i is ok
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
i is ok now
i'm taking clarytin and all seems to be calming down.

i spent the weekend down the beach - it was ok i spose wether great.

had to attend an agm which was wank

sat night went out and got pissed - bosses leaving do at fabulous restaurant food excellent, company ditto and the chef owes invitted me and hubby for a free meal. cool as feck or what. he is one of the top chefs on the island!

the meal was mental, as the boss drunk more, the more we had to get up and move around the fecking table!!!!! twas mental but fun, although i would rather have sat with hubby and flirted shamelessly all night in a drunken manner as he was driving! he did tell me if i stunk of booze i'd have to walk lmao - i had other offers to get me home... none of which i'd have taken lmao

sunday brought me down to the beach, twas ok, i guess not stunning but then when i was sat on the beach board stupid, hubby was motoring round the bay driving the speedboat towing his mates wakeboarding

sunday afternoon brought me babysitting, which was ok, and a small birthday thingy

yesterday i had the day off work - went into the city for a girlie shopping day treated myself to a few new tops, slinky silk halterneck one, some 3/4 jeans, some wacky t shirts, which i look hot in, a lush new purse, a few items of clothing for princess and hubby. breakfast out and a new hairbrush!

had a hospital appt with princess for a check up for her eyes- twats didn't make her a consultants apt so that was a waste of time

got hoome, got dolled up and went on the piss to send my boss off again with a group of girls, raucous night, and managed to get up for work no probs, was a bit late though....

mental day at work, gonna be even worse tomorrow

i will need vallium

that is certain, it's gonna ll go pete tong, i know it,

love
l
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:21:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com