Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
the weekend
Monday, July 16, 2007
I've been away for a lovely weekend with friends.... Friday the 13th was an interesting day.

  • I managed to get superglue all over my hand - twat
  • I lost my sunglasses - well left them at home......twat
  • Shitty long draggy day
  • Mates house almost got burnt down from a brush fire close by.... but it didn't!!!

So all packed we got to the hotel about 4pm - checked in, had our wrist bands attached, and found our room, eventually.
Me being me i have to unpack, make it lke a little home, i can't help it, hubby and D belt it down to the pool bar to nab sunbeds and get the first round in.
The drinking started.
We ate a huge amount, drunk a huge amount we cvertainly got our all inclusive moneys worth this weekend!

The first nights entertainment - kids disco with such delights as superman and the cha cha slide versions one and two (arrrggghh) then a caberet. Fecking hell. They said it had taken them 3 days to rehearse - three days? more like three fecking minutes. Shite Shite and shite. Even played bingo. The drink made it bearable.

Sat entertainment fecking shite karaoke which kept going wrong either too fast or putting the wrong song on. Sauna and Jacuzzi a lovely break from the kids J and i enjoyed.

Still it was a lovely weekend with great friends.

Got home to find my lost sunglasses crushed at the kerb - bollocks.

i'm a bit red and sore the triangles are looking very white, and of course i managed to lose my top several times - due to hubby undoing it in the pool.

now i feel like shite, i've a sore throat, a drippy nose and i'm bunged up.

and my daddy is no better.... he's had a weekend out of the hospital gone back in this am and it's not good news. He's a fighter. he has to be. do me a favour and pray for him will you?

love l xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 7:06:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com