Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Do Dyna tagged me to write to my 13 yr old self, so i'm going to try....
Monday, January 07, 2008
(I've tried to be objective and not waffle as I have a tendancy to do!!!! I've also tried to keep it direct and unemotional, it's far too hard to put myself though some of the shit)


Dear Little LouLou,

About losing sleep:

You lose to much sleep worrying about what other people think of you.

You lose too much sleep worrying.

Quit carrying the world on those little shoulders of yours girly.

About Peers:

Ignore those "we're not worthy" bitches, they're only jealous you can eat what you want and still look like a twig and you've got a personality.

You walk around with your heart on your sleeve. Try not to show your feeling's so much honey.

You will be battered and bruised by "friends" you feel you can trust, you can't. They will all shit on you, no matter how hard you seek their approval, they will never, ever be true friends however much you think they are at the time.

Be careful who you trust. You are far too trusting. You will be hurt and it will damage the way you look at life and people.

About Dating:

You've 3 years of dating arseholes, falling for lads who try to get in your knickers becuase you're a challenge.

The taunts will hurt, the whispers you're frigid, tight, a tease

You were right to keep your knickers on and wait for "Mr Right" unlike your so called mates.

About Loss:

At 17 you will lose the woman you adored, your Grannie. Your heart will break as she passes to the other side. You will never get over the fact you arrived too late to say goodbye. You will always miss her. She was a lady, a true lady.

Nana will also dissapear from your life a few years later, you will not be at her bedside as she passes. It's better to remember her as she was, vital, sparky and downright bloody stubborn and oppinionated. As you grow older you'll realise she really was inspirational, a strong woman of her time. You will never feel she is completely gone. You will cry but never grieve completely because of this. She will always be there in the background.

Miscellaneous:

Wear a bloody back protector!! You might not have thought it was worth it to take a few jumps, well lady, it would have saved your back from being broken and absolute agony.

You will find a lump in your breast when you're 30, you did everything right. You'll be okay, although it won't be easy you'll get through it and heal. The scar will always remind you how lucky you are.

Try harder to stay in touch with N. You shared an amazing experience, the birth of Princess, it's a travesty you girls lost touch.

Good Stuff:

At 17 you will meet a man. He will be come your friend and you'll fall in love. You'll both know it's for keeps before that first amazing kiss. You're still together, happily married with a beautiful daughter and dog!

At 22 you will meet the best friend you will ever have, you will click in the instant you meet and however far away you are from each other you will always remain "accross the road". Treasure this friendship. She is a wonderful woman with great strength, a beautiful person inside and out. She is amazing, an inspiration a bundle of joy and fun with a laugh that warms you through.

The arrival of Princess will be the most precious moment in your world. (also one of the hardest) She will be your be all and end all. she is beautiful and very much a part of you and hubby. You will lose a part of him the moment he holds her in his arms, he will no longer be purely yours. You wil be a family.

Your wonderful parents will always be there for you and although you may be accross the world, at you will be they would drop everything for you. Treasure them. (The awful things that will happen to them will heal, you will be scared, terrified, but they'll be ok)


*****************************************************************************************************************

There is so, so much I could add to this list but i'm not going to.

Your life needs to follow it's path and it's not for me to tell you how to live it. You need to learn so you can grow, so you can become the strong fiesty woman you now are, the loving mother and wife you now are. You need to experience the pain, the fear, the love, the laughs the sadness.


I'll leave you with something our mother told me.

"Shit happens to other people, We're just the other people"

Be strong little girl, walk tall

Love

L xxxx

******EDIT********

Whoops forgot to tag!!!!

Andre,
Jolynn
Ole Blue
Sue

I've tagged you guys to write your own letter to your 13 year old self!
Dyna baby I would have tagged you, but honey you aready did it! xx





posted by Lou Lou @ 9:15:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com