Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
it's been a long wait
Saturday, August 20, 2005
It's been a long wait, lots of tests, lots of being fobbed off, but finally i know now.

I have PCOS. It's confirmed. Finally a reason, finally an answer. Finally i know it's not all in my bloody head and finally someone took me seriously and not taken the view "you're over 30 now what else to you expect everyone puts on weight then?" (feck off they don't)

Now all they have to do is find an answer for my other medical issue, which they actually don't have one for! I is a medical quandry, i'm thinking of donating myself to science!

It's such a relief to know that despite all efforts and starving myself to no avail there is a logical reason why nothing worked. Now wheres that cream cake i've drooled over for the past 2 years and not allowed myself to eat? Actually i have lost 4lb! I have no clue how. I have done nothing different to my normal healthy lifestyle, yest they have vanished as quickly as the bloody weight gain appeared in the first place!

There is another part to this also. I have a mirena coil, and this stops mentruation in some people, like me. Because i don't get the curse anymore my bone density has lessened and my body has produced more estrogen to counter balance this which adds to the gain. So i have a choice. Do i get it removed and go on some pills that mightmake everything worse, whilst the mirena is doing the job its should do well, or do i stick it out for the next 2 years until it's due for removal? A case of better the devil you know i think.

So maybe just maybe i'll be back to my old self at some stage. Though saying that being a little larger i do have more confidence, maybe because i was bullied so badly growing up for being a stick with no tits. Plus i like having the bouncy boobs that arrived along with the weight. They are deffo a plus. I'm not massive but for me i'm uncomfortable with the number on the scales, maybe phycological, cos i'm told i look great compared to the waif once was, but i just want to go down a little, till i'm comfortable in my own skin again. This may of course be a losing battle, as i've already tried to kill myself at the gym and starve myself to death to no avail and no loss. But still this 4lb is a milestone loss for me, and i have no clue how it's gone.

Medical shit aside.

Princess is healing nicely and doing as she's told for a change she's upstairs doing her bedroom, I'm supposed to be hoovering! But thought wth i'll post instead as yesterday i was completely glued to a wonderful book which i finished at 1am.

My darling parents are due here in 11 days. It's been months since i was even in the same country as them and i'm so excited. I can't wait to thank them in person for my early birthday pressie, Scarlet. Already i'm planning things for us to do, although we did so much on the tourist trail last time there isn't a whole lot left!!! Still chilling will be nice, and save me from pushing Dad's wheelchair up too many hills, they don't really do disabled access here. Planning maybe a trip to the mountains, it's a lot cooler there and so beautiful.

I'm also planning a trip for May Bank Holiday next year, we're planning to rent a large villa with friends. The favourite one at the mo is fecking huge. It has onsuite jacuzzi's and 2 swimming pools, all mod cons to say the least, tennis court, and it's like something out of a photshoot in hello Simply divine. We've spoken to the letting agency and it's available for the dates we want, and pretty reasonable. Another i've seenw hich is splendid is a castle. A fecking castle!!!!! It's bloody cheap too. Still it's a lot more rural and doesn't have all the facilities some of them have. But how cool would that be to chill in a castle, shag in a fairytale bad and get pissed by the pool?

It's still bloody hot here, showing no signs of cooling although the nights are getting darker. Some nights i even contemplate sleeping on the veranda. Only the threat of being bitten alive by mossies, carried off my massive ants, and crawled over by millipeeds, and covered by preying mantisis are putting me off. If i could only fashion myself a mesh tent or something.

Weekend plans? Not much prolly on the piss tonight, it is saturday and i haven't had a drink all week, tomorrow waterskiing gonna try kneeboarding. Expect tales of bruises tomorrow!!

Have a great weekend all

Love
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:33:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com