Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
omg i've been here a year! and some other stuff
Sunday, August 07, 2005
It's fableeous having my bestest mate here....

Having a wonderful time, gonna be over too soon, will be gutted but don't want to face that now.

Much consumption of wine/beer/g and t has taken place, i also poisoned myself.....ate something i'm allergic to,(unknowingly) not nice! I was rather poorly.

Scarlet sympathetic as always slept right through it!!!!! That girls bout of insommnia finally seems to be at an end! It's a bloody nightmare waking her up in the morning, that girl can sleep through anything, including having stuff thrown at her and being poked by a rolled up magazine!!

We've been to the beach today, had a fabulous time basking in the sun, building sandcastles, playing in the water, a spot of snorkelling, a bit of swimming. Scarlet is decidedly lobsterish, glowing a radioactive red lmao, pretty much allover despite using suncream! I am a nice darker shade of brown! It won't last long though the bitch is going brown already!

She says to say her triangles are much whiter and larger than mine!!!!!!

Tomorrow we hit the shops! Handbag shopping, sending postcards home, a few tacky gifts for loved ones. I don't really need another handbag, Bollocks! I do! i do! i do! I might even treat myself to a new bikini. A girl can never have too many, besides i have a sexy new sarong and i don't have one that matches it yet!

Scarlet coming here for the past year has been a dream, a spark of a hope kept alive. I still can't believe she's here, and yet it seems like it was only yesterday since i saw her last just before i left England.

I've been here a year now, can you believe it? It was my anniversary on sunday, now yesterday! A year since i boarded the plane with my darling hubby and daughter and set out for our new life in the sun.

I have tried to say thankyou to the wonderful people who arranged my surprise, but the words just don't seem enough. But i'll try once more.

To you both,

I love you so very much. I miss you more than i can say. I can't express in words what you did means to me. I know you understand.

The day i left i thought my heart would break, and yet i was so full of excitment about my new adventure, i know how much it hurt you to say goodbye and yet you did and sent me off with love and a smile. It was hard to say goodbyes to everyone i loved.

Leaving Scarlet behind, was pure trauma. And although i hoped and dreamt she might visit me here, i knew circumstances probably wouldn't allow it.

You both made my dream come true. It's the most wonderful birthday pressie i think i'll ever ever have, don't you dare ever buy me another one ever, or christmas!

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou

I love you Mummy and Daddy.

L
xxx

PS See you in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!! ( and counting!)


I still don't think it's enough. NO words can describe the emotion i felt as i saw her for the first time in over a year. The tears said it all.

Now i'm off to bed, long day tomorrow.

Love
L
xxxxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 11:50:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com