Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
tomorrow, have mercy mr dentist
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Today i've had a mental fit and attacked the house with gusto, i've been a bit remiss in my house duties of late with all the excitment of working and having a social life. It's all done and with good reason. Tomorrow....... but i'll get to that in a mo.

Despite running round my house scantily clad i have actually spent some time dressed and been out and about....... i got my eyes tested yesterday (the quickest eye test i have ever had in my life) and i have to have new glasses just a little stronger, which i only wear for pc and reading work. Princess also had hers done and we chose a fancy pair of new gigs for her too, she has worn glassses since she was 18 months old and i am very fussy about what she wears. Her new ones, which we collect tomorrow are half rimmed, and very grown up! We got her some new sunglasses today the cutest ray bans!
I have yet to choose mine, hubby who was with us was looking decidely figetty and pissed off with waiting so i decided i would choose mine another day when he's not with me and then i'll treat myself to some new sunglasses too!

We went out for lunch which was lovely and then hit the shops. Princess discovered tween shops.......oh dear god.

Anyway tomorrow.....

I am having my wisdom tooth out, so i will be decidely less intelligent, and not great. Hense the great housework rush. I am hoping hubby will take pity and do the ironing! I don't think i'll be feeling up to much......

The weekend planned is a busy one, saturday we're off to the waterpark with a group of friends and sunday we are waterskiing! Of course the evenings of each will probably be spent drinking wine and stuffing good foof down my throat! (tooth allowing)

well its bloody late, its damn hot still and i'm dripping once more, i have got to get some sleep,
nighty nights

love
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:50:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com