Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
a hard days work
Thursday, July 14, 2005
It went well. It was busy as hell, the lady leaving, who i was shadowing was called away and that was me chucked in at the deep end!

I managed admirably, started finding my way round the concrete jungle that is my new place of work. Found the staff room and the tea making facilities, and the handy strategically placed tuck shop with lush rolls.

My office, a new one is not quite finished, it lacks a vital componeant. Air Conditioning. It's upwards of 34 degrees here and god only knows how hot in the office! I have to say it was a little hot. I coped. My new boss is lovely. She is a sweetie. I will have to work very, very hard though. I will give 110% and it will be required. Already my hours have changed i will be there more hours, and already i have started making my presence known.

So anyway my first day back in the world of work.......it was great. I got home cooked tea, an easy dinner pizza, we had planned to go out for dinner to celebrate my first day but we're gonna do that at the weekend instead. It was bloody hot, unbearably so and i was knackered so about 8pm i went upstairs stripped butt naked and turned the fans on full, got myself comfy under the mossie net and put the playstation on, haven't played Sims for ages, I fell asleep. Hubby came up at god knows what time and woke me up. I guess a good days work just tired me out.

Also the fact that i'm a stupid twat and the alarm i thought i had set for 5.45am actually went off at 5.15am...... ( i forgot my alarm clock runs 25 mins fast) and then this morning the fecking thing didn't even go off!

The lady leaving popped back in this morning, and as soon as she was given her leaving gift she left, and i got to grips with reorganising things to how i want them! Cheeky cow i know, but it's my job now! The desk has been reorganised and i start on the file system monday!


I'm off tomorrow, and the weekend of course and then on Monday i'm back to work all day, and then i'm off for the rest of the summer! Yay! Cushti or what.

I have to say doing this feminine thing in skirts every day is quite nice, i did a bit of a marilyn monroe thingy earlier the fans played havok with the skirt i had on today!

Anyways to cut it short i'm bloody knackered, i'm bloody hot, you people back in uk don't know what hot bloody is! There's some decent telly on for a change, i'm 3/4 way through my book, deception point by dan brown which is quite good, and i need to go get a cold shower.

Plus i'm desperate to catch up with Scarlet...there are exciting things afoot in her house....but i is not telling yous lot. top secret.

Thanks everyone for your love and support

Love
L
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:47:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com