Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
today
Saturday, July 02, 2005
early riser shit
lets go mummy
i struggle to the bathroom and get sorted pulk on fithful bikini and we go out
feck tis early
the beach beutiful hot ready
struggle to wetsuit and choose skis
we me and princess is waterskiing today
she goes in i have heart in mouth she is up and away first go
tears of pride
i have my go
i am nearly there ad then i fall and then i go again and agin and again
and i give up
i am shit
my 8 yr old can do it

bolox

the beach was lovely afternoon came home got in pool lush
went for a lay down
i'm getting pissed now wathing live 8
talking to minnow
likes minnow sting is singing class

tomorrow
buy hammock
buy trampline
go waterski
beach

i have such a hrd life these days

nice bttle wine by my side a lovely rose one yum stofked up on beer and wine today rack is full beer fridge full and slab on cuvboard

scrlets not her where the fecj are you beyotch

cheerss

L
xxxxxxxxxxx

ps
subby subtits
beyotch = bitvh
bollox= betwixt your legs
waterski= ski on water
beer/wine=get shitfaced
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:26:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com