Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
2 out of 2 ain't bad... or so i'm told!
Friday, June 17, 2005
Ok so i was feeling sorry for myself, why shouldn't i?
Thankyou drlings for your support and positive wishes. mwaaaah
But I is feeling much more postitive now i got a phonecall about 20 mins ago inviting me for an interview for the other job I applied for yesterday.
I am quite pleased, as this one will be challenging and great working hours too.

Yesterday afternoon i started aquafit with a couple of girls i know. It was surprisingly fun, and lovely in the pool cos it was yet again another hot day! sorry for rubbing it in guys sat back in uk in the rain, but i'm sat here now in sorts and a halterneck top with my ceiling fan on 3! and it's not even 10am yet!

I digress, yeah i know i'm good at that! So aquafit. It was a lot of fun, much harder than i thought you really can't move as fast its all kind of delayed. It was a great laugh and getting fit to the bargain, what else can you ask for? I was knackered when i finished, went home did dinner and slumped in my chair for the rest of the evening, dropping off to sleep.

Hubby woke me up, and once in bed in seconds i was sleeping again, and this morning i didn't want to get up either! Still i'm up now! It's not like me to sleep so much but then again i did work out really hard.

Today brings a quiet morning, with some paperwork for the beach club and this afternoon i'm off down th beach to sort out stuff for our big open day tomorrow, which is looking to be a lot of fun, but hard work too. I will find myself sat at the membership desk no doubt all day... as long as i get to go play on the ringo and banana boat at sometime i don't care!

Well i'll leave you all to it,

Laters
Love
L
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 7:48:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com