Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::i thought only kids and old people fell over::..
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
i'm sat here feeling sorry for myself.

this morning started as any other, apart from the fact for a change i was not running late!
on getting princess to school she remembered it was sports day so i drove home to get her kit and dropped it in. drove home had first cup of tea for the day, always the best, and munched on my lovely lite flakes with sunflower seeds and sugar, yeah i know i just can't go without a sprinkle of sugar on my brekkie.
chilled with a book while i drunk my tea, did a little tidying up. and got the camera, realised i was out of batteries so decided to pop to the local shop on the way to the sports field.

my mistake

on parking up and crossing the road i met the floor with a massive thud. sprawled over the pavement. my knee took a bad knock, and was very painful, my hands cut and scraped, both knees bleeding, my forearms and elbows bleeding and covered in grazes, stones ticking into them, and my lovely pink jasper conran 3/4 length trousers are dead, the have no kneees left.
a bit shaken i hobbled into the shop got the battires and drove myself home.

located the plasters, *note to self must buy more* and cotton wool and cleaned myself up, chucked knackered pink trousers on the floor. put plasters on as a temporary measure, cos i am allergic to them, and drove myself to sports day.

i missed the first race princess was in. gutted she came 3rd in the skipping race. i did manage to watch her in the relay race, and depite a bad handover she came 2nd, well her team did.

it struck me as i watched her what a good runner she is, something i most definately am not. she seems to thrive and do well and sport, where as i was always picked last being a hopeless cause. I only ever won one race as a kid, and that was the wheelbarrow race in infants school, i was the wheelbarrow and i have speedy hands! the rest of my sporting career is non existant. it fills me with such pride to see she is able to do all i couldn't.

Anyway, here i am, home from sports day, aching and hurting my knees stiff and bruised and my palms of my hands stinging relentlessly still.
i thought only kids and old people fell over.
obviously not. i'm not even sure how i fell, i think i tripped on my flip flop. bugger.

i'm nervous as hell about this job interview probably because i really really want this job. i really really really want this job. its hours are right the pay is good, and it would suit me down to the ground. trouble is will they think that i am the right gal for the job? probably not. the competition is stiff i'm told.

so i'm all woe is me, i won't even get to go in the pool this afternoon now i'm too stingy, or maybe i'll be brave. i'll have seized up by this afternoon!

Laters people

scarlet come back ffs i'm boring everyone

love
L
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:14:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com