Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..:;a little boredom a little news, and a proud proud mummy::..
Monday, June 13, 2005
Its been a funny week.
Mostly inbetween doing the obligitary housework i've had my head stuffed well and truly firmly into a book. I've been reading one a day. I'm bored. Hense i haven't had anything to blog about. I doubt very much you want to know that in the morning i am 2lb lighter than in the afternoon, that i've yet again been the person the toilet roll has run out on * why is it always me?* or what colour underwear i have on, although maybe some of you might be interested in that!

Saturday brought the school fete, being pta, i had my part to play. The day wholely unexciting apart from princess.

Princess, a red belt in Karate, was performing in a demonstration at the school. I slipped away from my tasks to watch her. She was almost last on. She stood there, beautiful and immacualte for a change, in the middle of the mats. At each corner a boy. I was at this point a little nervous, she hadn't told me anything about this just she was doing a few moves. They all took it in turns to attack her, and in turn she defended herself and fought them all off. I was so very proud. I have to say a few tears came to my eyes. It was after she had been bullied you see that i persuaded her to start karate. She got a massive round of applause. I wish i had taken my camera, but its a no go these days to take photos at a school. My heart almost burst with pride.

We did win something on the raffle, well actually princess did. I could hardly believe it. She won an adults fare trip to Egypt. Bless her little 8 year old socks.

We finished the structure for the pool in the afternoon it finally is level. and filled it. It took hours we finished filling it on sunday in the end. Yesterday afternoon we went in for a bit, the water not yet heated it was a bit on the cold side but fun. Can't wait to go for a dip this afternoon. Hubby and I have plans for hot summer nights, garden torches and a bottle of wine.....

I do have a little news...............
Its quite big actually.
I got a phonecall this morning.
I've got an interview on Thursday morning! Its for that systems administrator job!
15 minutes exam.
15 minutes interview.

very very nervous. i've not worked for 10 months now. i really miss it. i have a lot of competition though.

i'm sorry i haven't been posting, as i said been very quiet here. Mum and Dad i haven't drunk any alcohol this week you'll be pleased to know......

Tonight i am attempting a new recipe. Stuffed vine leaves. i am so bored i'm playing at being nigella.

oh well shall bore you no longer

love
L
xxxxxxx

ps there is a rumour scarlet might well be back soon, she is missing blogland!
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:15:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com