Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::oh my::..
Saturday, May 14, 2005
Thursday night i got a phonecall.... (Hi Daddy, Thankx for the tip!) My Dad was on the phone, having read the post on my lady garden, *ahem* and had seen a marvellous new product that might solve my woes. I cannot begin to tell you how funny i found this. Most fathers would have got Mum to ring, but my Dad and I have such a great relationship he feels able to talk with me about well, anything lol I am looking into it anyway. It's for this product you spray on and it removes the hair leaving you silky smooth. He told me about the demonstration they did on some blokes monkey hairy back, apparently it's amazing. It's not cheap though!

Talking of ladygardens, looking through my site meter, as you do i noticed this. I find this highly amusing that we are ranked 6th out of 252 pages pmsl. I am also amazed at the amount of searches we come out of for 101 embarressing sexual accidents. FFS this is not that kind of blog, and to my knowledge i have neither has scarlet ever discussed mishaps on here lol

Anyway Windsurfing. Oh god.

I had yesterday afternoon full of safety briefs and talking about equipment. All very exciting, and trying out the windsurfing simulator.
I was one for 4 people being taught. I'm pointing out at this point they had all tried windsurfing at one point in their lives apart from me. I am clumsy as hell, not exactly bendy any longer, i'm getting old ffs. Getting on the board i was the only twat that managed to fall off on dry land.
I got it second time. How fecking stupid did i feel? On dry land how the hell was i gonna manage it in the bloody sea in the morning?

Went to BBQ last night.....and off to a concert. Good night. Felt like shit though my feet are fecked my best favourite shoes wrecked and i have a cold/cough.

This am i woke up coughing. Bugger. I'm all congested, not a great start.

Got down to the beach, met up with the others and we ran through what we had learned yesterday. Because i had had to leave early i had to run through some extra stuff. I got on the board first time on the simulator with ease. (I practised a bit earlier while i was waiting for them all to turn up! Without the sail though!) I also managed to turn myself round and change direction on the simulator first time. Wooo me.

Then it was time to get the proper kit out, the training boards that weigh a ton, the sails which are massive and walk down the beach to a launch area. I was knackered already and we hadn't even started proper! Managed to get the board into the water, actually i didn't, Kev the instructor used mine to show everyone else. The downside being i was in the water for ages while waiting for everyone else holding my board! I wade out with it, swam a bit with it into deep water, and gingerly managed to scramble on top. Knees across the "centre line" I gradually moved my legs, one foot up and flat, second foot, crouch, hold onto uphold rope of sail, use rope, try to stand. I did it! bring sail up to "secure position" yay me! I did it..................

uh oh.........arrrrgggghhhhh.... big splash. I'm in it's cold, and i'm overboard. Shit.

i persevered, yet everytime i got up, got to that secure position i was off. FFS i was even starting to get fecking seasick!

In the end kev came down and took my sail off. To practice balance skills without it to improve my confidence. and there walking down the beach is hubby and princess. shit. they're coming to laugh at me looking a twat. So i try to pretend they aren't there. I clamber on, get into position, get to my feet, i'm bent over, steadying myself. no dice. i am wobbling too much. So i try again. Hubby is telling princess off for shouting to me! I get onto the board, knees in position, one foot, two foot, take it easy straighten, easy...easy nearly there, omg i'm up i'm standing up i did it all on my own.

"well done Lou" Kev shouts to me and shit. there i am,head first back in the fecking sea.

I have decided i'm crap at this i'm knackered. absolutely worn out. as i get my board back onto the beach we decide to sack it for the day, there isn't enough wind to proceed, maybe one of the reasons it was hard, no resistance. yeah ok we know the real reason is i'm crap.

I'll finish the course i don't think it's for me it's so physical. I'm gonna start kiting instead. It's easier, and cooler. and we already have the stuff......i plan to learn all the tricks. the guys on the beach are awesome. yesterday they were getting serious air.

Feck windsurfing i just wanna fly......

you can stop laughing now

Love
L
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 2:27:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com