Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::bastard bikini line::..
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
It's that time of year again..... the sun is out it's well into bikini season, well it is here anyway. Anyway the sun means only one thing. The lady garden growth rate spirals out of control.

I did just for a millisecond consider waxing or sugaring. I am far too faint hearted, and besides only one person (hubby) beside my gynae gets to see my lady garden in its full splendour! I am sick to death of trimming and shaving already indeed that awful bloody shaving rash is coming out again as it needs to be done daily to keep ontop of it. So whilst out shopping this am i decided upon a depilitary for this season.

It is shit.

I firstly managed to find one with english instructions on the packet. Lovely, rose scented. Well i wouldn't want my lady garden to smell like a kipper would i? ( not that it EVER does) I had half an hour to myself, princess out playing and hubby still at work, so i thought i'll do it now, get it out of the way.

Pink and stinky roses? more like dandelion wee smell i applied said cream. No i didn't do a test thingy, i'm far to lazy for that. I left it for the recommended 3 mins. The attempted to scrape away with the scrapey thing that came with it. Nothing. 6minutes nothing. 10 minutes. Yeah i know i went well over the guidlines but i wan't starting to burn yet.

I sacked it at 12 minutes thought i'd better get the stuff off. A miserly amount, hasn't attacked the stubble at all, however the bit where i went over my "line" i'm losing hair like a bald guy with alopecia! I guess it only works on amazonion "european type" women, not people who keep landscaped.

There is another option. I can always get hubby to do it for me....but then that brings a whole set of other problems! And the major itching that is part of it and i ain't going down that route!

Bugger bollocks

any suggestions?

Love
L
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:33:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com