Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::come dancing::..
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
They put a parking lot on a piece of land
When the supermarket used to stand.
Before that they put up a bowling alley
On the site that used to be the local palais.
That's where the big bands used to come and play.
My sister went there on a Saturday.

Come dancing,
All her boyfriends used to come and call.
Why not come dancing, it's only natural?

Another Saturday, another date.
She would be ready but she's always make them wait.
In the hallway, in anticipation,
He didn't know the night would end up in frustration.
He'd end up blowing all his wages for the week
All for a cuddle and a peck on the cheek.

Come dancing,
That's how they did it when I was just a kid,
And when they said come dancing,
My sister always did.

My sister should have come in a midnight,
And my mum would always sit up and wait.
It always ended up in a big row
When my sister used to get home late.

Out of my window I can see them in the moonlight,
Two silhouettes saying goodnight by the garden gate.

The day they knocked down the palais
My sister stood and cried.
The day they knocked down the palais
Part of my childhood died, just died.

Now I'm grown up and playing in a band,
And there's a car park where the palais used to stand.
My sister's married and she lives on an estate.
Her daughters go out, now it's her turn to wait.
She knows they get away with things she never could,
But if I asked her I wonder if she would,

Come dancing,
Come on sister, have yourself a ball.
Don't be afraid to come dancing,
It's only natural.

Come dancing,
Just like the palais on a Saturday.
And all her friends will come dancing
Where the big bands used to play.

The kinks.

i really loved that song when i was kid. especially the do do do do do do bits.

and so I did.
go dancing. It's wednesday and i've not long got back. I've been whirling and twirling and sweating my tits off.

The last few days here the temperatures have rocketed, the locals reckon it will be the hottest summer here for 100 years, there's also talk of eathquakes! Needless to say i've been making the most of it in my bikini!

Anyways i digress, yeah i know that's not unusual, but here's the lowdown on the night!

Arrived a little late, but the ballroom social bit was still going, we were welcomed D and me, like old friends and hurried to get our dancing shoes on. This week there was an excess of men! and what an assortment they were!

Mr tall goofy twat, was only dancing with his wife this week so we won't talk about him! Senile Sam was there, moving and groovin bless him, he was having a good day, shockingly good, he was loads better than last week, it's all the practice he's getting, he's going to the other nights in other towns the course is running! Simon, now he's the one who was in the dark blue shirt that scrubs up well, he was his usual speedy gonzalas self, i don't know what he's listening to, but it ain't on this planet! We had a few newbies. Mark, he's actually simon's son, he looks feck all like him, and he's gormless as feck too. * more on that later* Tim nice but fecking dim, and wayne who we'll just call wayne.

So the single men have to rotate and the Jive begins.
The practice i've been putting in at home pays off as i whirl and twirl and bark orders at Tim the fecking Dim. I mean ffs man you've just gone through the steps, and now you're putting them together, i'll help you, i'll count you in. Fecking arse, two left feet, can't count, and has the cheek to have a go at me cos i'm leading too much. ffs man you're supposed to lead me, move me to where you want me. aarrrgggggghhhhhh
Mark. ye gads, gormless, looks like william hague. poor love. now dancing with mark is easy. count him, he moves his arms, his feet go nowhere. absolutely nowhere apart form moving from side to side. pmsl.
Simon. Speedy as usual listening to much faster music than i am, we get the steps right, the moves right and have a blast. I go where he leads, faster than everyone else but still he's in charge!
Wayne. surprised me. he's actually not bad at all. he's lighter on his feet by miles than mark and dim tim, we dance together so well, we chat. don't get me wrong i'm not attracted to him, he was nice to dance with
and that leaves Sam. Bless him senile sam. Only he was on a good day. No sign of senility today! and there he was bless him all the moves. we danced together quite a lot. only he kept saying to me "listen to the music listen to the music" i was in absolute hysterics when les (teacher) put Tom Jones Sex Bomb on and we were jiving to that, singing away, he is the least likely of sex bombs, but i bet he was an absolute devil in his day. He has a twinkle! Oh and Sam has new moves........ he's obviously gotten hold of some old episodes of come dancing, he's doing the facial expressions now pmsl

Salsa

a re run through last weeks moves, joining them together, adding partners, new steps more complicated moves. I had a bit of a dance with Dim tim, oh god. he danced then with D and then gave up the salsa!
Mark bless him was more pissed by then, and was actually moving a lot better. D danced a lot with him. Simon and i got all the moves and changed partners. Sam, salsa sam as i'll call him for now, omg. There we were doing our wax on wax off hands, our throw her moves, the single and triple turns, all rolled into the rountine, and bless him the facial expressions start, and then the hands, omg, jazz hands to salsa. i was peeing myself inside. But i went along with it, and did my own.

he wore me out. i had to go have a drink sit down for 2 minutes, and then he came towards me, salsaring away and got me again. we danced until the music stopped! I have to say, sam is a sweetie. geriatric but a sweetie. a gent. although when his hands were supposed to be on my hips doing this stepping forward to each other thing and back thing his hands were closer to my tits than hips.

Yet again a success. I love it. I can't wait till next week.
when i hear music i can't keep my feet still!

oh was at pta meeting last night.....guess what twatty thing i did, i'm only gonna be the new secretary arrrgggghhhhh ( mental moment obviously) and i was at a meeting today for the beach club we belong to, on the commitee for that too now! hubby has taken over membership secretary! have spent the day doing my course, gotta do as much as i can before mother in law gets here next week. *insert silent scream* tomorrow brings a bit of shopping, boring stuff food. princess has swimming, i have paperwork to do.

oh well it's fecking late here, i'm up in a few hours

Love ya

L
xxxxx



posted by Lou Lou @ 9:09:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com