Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::so this is the lou news::..
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Peeps

So i didn't back on, apologies, but i have a husband who is a pyramids addict.

Anyways what have I been up to?

Friday a normal day, spent the evening pissed sat outside in the balmy night with good friends, was gonna post but couldn't find the button to turn on! Got bitten to death by mossies.

Saturday. Um I have to think! Saturday I had a scrumptious lay in, for hours! I woke at 10.30 and then read my book. The doorbell rang twice and i did not stir! Princess went to the beach with her friend's family for the day ao once i was up, showered and dressed hubby and I decided to go down the coast a bit to one of our favourite beach bistros. A lovely lunch sat alongside the ebach, basking in the sun. Swallows were nesting a few metres from us, a wonderful sight. Was quite romantic actually, since princess wasn't with us for a change!

The afternoon brought us chillin out with a dvd, and then the beer/wine fridge was emptied and we went to a BBQ. Invited by some surfer people we don't know very well but now know a lot better! The evening was a blast, well for me it was! Hubby went home early cos he had a 10km race to run in the morning with his mate A. So me and D stayed and drunk more and more. The food was scrummy and the wine lush. We were a couple of lushes by the time we finished!

The drinking games started, all videoed for prsterity! I have never laughed so much at someone trying to drink a glass of beer.....with a abtoner on their arm. Or put lippy on. We were not exactly quiet!
Eventually i thought i'd better go home and tripped and giggled my way home. Hubby obviously amused at my state, i went upstairs and put myself to bed!

Sunday morning brought a bastard early morning so me and princess could go and cheer hubby on at his race. He's not really built to be a runner, he's a rugby man, and so is his built. Built like a brick shit house, alabeit a small one! But then i'm short so i don't get a crick in my neck snogging him!

The day was a scorcher, 34 degrees. He ran well, no prizes though. Very proud of my man. He has a lovely medal. I got pretty brown. Got home, took my top of and realised my mistake. Racer back top with bra straps showing (classy i know but i got dressed in a hurry) and i had white strips. So i peeled off it all, got into my bikini and went out into the garden stretched out a la terrace with mp3 a litre of water and a good book to try and even out a bit.

I was so chilled. I jumped a mile when princess came in from playing to ask for a drink! The lines haven't gone completely yet but i've made a good start. * note to self, do not wear racer back tops till tanned allover*

The evening spent quietly, ( too much alcahol drunk the past two days) early night.

Monday, well that was yesterday went to the doctors for my swollen foot, from being bitten on friday night, on antihistimine. Picked up 3 months supply of my meds, (which they had to order in for me) went shopping with D. Didn't buy much for a change just a pair of thongs ( flip flop type not knickers) did some housework, took Princess to Brownies and was brownie helper for the afternoon fab *cough*

Went a bit mad and attaked the huge bush in front of my lounge front window that was blocking my light......it's seriously smaller..... and wow my lounge is light!

Had a nice evening, hubby and i made dinner together, spent some quality time together, watched pirates of the carribean which for some reason i have never seen. gggrrrrrrrrrrr johnny depp. omg he was so sexy i that, i've been a fan of his forever, since his 21 jump street days. It was a lot better than i expected it to be.

Early night then jumped out of bed cos it was my Daddy's birthday and i had to ring him. Lucky for the time difference i hadn't missed it. I had meant to ring earlier but i knew he was picking up my auntie from the airport and then i got immersed in the film. * note to self dream about pirates*

Today

Today i have to finish gutting my house, it's not to bad but i didn't do any houseowrk at the weekend bar washing i have a mountain of ironing to do *anyone wanna come help me do it* I have to go do some of my course, and practice my dancing again. I've been sorting suitable music. I have to get some more salsa. I am feeling more confident, hopefully it will show tomorrow night. I haven't managed to get any dancing shoes yet thats what i actually went shopping for yesterday but i do have a pair upstairs that will do for now. 2 inch heels, ankle strapped very sexy shoes actually.

Right i'd better get my arse in gear. I have shit loads to do if i wanna go to the beach this afternoon. I've got a meeting tonight for the school and a meeting tomorrow at the beach club. (Going on the committee)

Right i'm off now......gotta get changed have decided my skirt is too short for decency......

Laters

Love
L
xxxxxxx

PS
TO MY SISTER......... IF YOU ARE READING THIS.....
HURRY UP AND SQUEEZE THAT BABY OUT I WANNA GO SHOPPING FOR BABY THINGS...................YOU'RE 2 DAYS LATE ALREADY..............
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:32:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com