Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::the aftermath::..
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
sorry
sorry
sorry
what the hell was i thinking? i should never be let near a keyboard when drinking! I'm not entirely sure what i was trying to say and i wrote it! Oh and no sign of a hangover, i only tend to have them after dirnking beer, which i tend not to do cos i don't really like it.

Anyways i'm glad you all had a good laugh. I love it when i read your posts of drunken nature. I'm quite a nice drunk. I don't get arsey or snappy, I get giggly and silly and my dancing feet just don't stop if there's music! Scarlet can verify this.

We're planning her trip over and i really can't wait for her to get here. It's been too many months since we last got pissed together, you can be sure once she's here we'll be making up for lost time! The locally produced grog is rather nice and cheap and no doubt i'll be leaving hubby to look after princess and i'll take Scarlet on the local factory tour, which is free and involves copious amounts of testing!

I can't wait to show her my beach, the view from my bedroom window. I can't wait to show her my tanlines! I'm still a bit brown from last year, which i hadn't realised till the whiteness of mum and dad came over! Yes i still have the marks of that catostophic sunbathing session which left me in weeks of discomfort! I'm branded! I can't wait to show off my prowess on the kitesurf....which i haven't mastered yet but plan to of by the time she gets here!

The club i frequent and the bars in the city i go to, the ones i don't usually come home from till the late hours of the morning! ( or i don't come home at all i stay in a hotel, with hubby of course!) I even can't wait to introduce her to the delights of the locals trolling the bars for easy lays......they don't get anywhere with me, i am a local! pmsl

I just can't wait for her to get here.

In between I start playing hostess in 4 weeks to my mother and sister in law. That should be interesting. This time hubby is not taking any time off work and it will be left to me to entertain them.......beach and bbq in the order everyday till they go home i think! Then T my dear friend and her family will be coming out a little later on. I can't wait to see them! Mum and Dad are coming out later this year they enjoyed it so much. I'm really chuffed about that. And of course the people who haven't bothered their arses to keep in touch whilst we've been gone will be looking for their cheap holiday destination * us* and they can feck off.

All in all i plan to have a lot of fun this summer and do the stuff i couldn't do last year cos of the op and my recovery. as i said i'm living 2005 to the MAX!

Since my last *ahem* post i've been enjoying half term. The lay in yesterday and this morning the dvds the not getting dressed till lunchtime.....we had a bbq last night and i'm plannig one for tonight princess has a friend for a sleepover, no wine though..........thought i may have a glassful!

I've been out and done a littel grub shopping too. Thought i'd try some local pastries for lunch. I didn't know what was in them so i've broken them open......olives. ick. thank god i broke them open before i bit into them! So tuna on toast it was!

I caught sight of myself earlier.....in a full length mirror. gonna have to lose a few more pounds before that bikini goes on and mother in law comes out. I have 4 weeks. shit. i can lose it i can hopefully. not like i've managed to lose a single bit so far in fact i'm heavier but i think its hormonal now i can't shift it and i'm waiting for some tests. i've done all george has told me to....to the point i hate eating everythig is so plain and uninteresting. so i think feck it i'll enjoy it its not like i was losing anything at all i wait for the test results.

I've been waiting for the phone to ring. My sister is due to give birth in the next couple of weeks. She's not having agreat time of it now. Praying she and the little one are ok. I think she's gonna have it early.

Oh well enough twaddle from me. I've got nothing to do so i'm gonna go play some games online.... princess her mate are happy playnig upstairs.

laters

Love
L
xxx

PS sarlet where the feck is this post? you said you were posting last night...................x
posted by Lou Lou @ 1:18:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com