Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::terrible terrible experience::..
Friday, March 04, 2005
I had an awful experience yesterday. I'll get to it in a bit, but first.....

First off a busy busy day seeing me packing Princess of to school dressed as Saucepan Man from The Faraway Tree (By Enid Blyton) for World Book Day at school. A costume I had lovingly created the night before using cardboard and a lot of silver paint! She was original. The only Saucepan Man there the majority of kids had gone dressed as Disney characters not quite the point but at least they tried!

The big clean up....cardboard foil and bits covered the lounge and the dining room....there was barely a pace I hadn't used to create! Oh and the usual housework. And then I packed myself off for my weekly visit to hospital.

George, dear George. Told me I had managed to lose a whole 1lb over the past 2 weeks! (I didn't tell him about half a box of roses I consumed and my new passion for Smarties Eggs.....omg they are so lush, a milk chocolate egg outside a firm milky way like mix inside mixed up wiht smarties.....taste explosion! ) We're going to try and be good now till my next appointment and then see what happens regarding my tests. Now pretty sure this whole issue is down to hormones.

And then upstairs to Physio, where I meet Duncan my physio, get shanged into shorts and a strappy top and sit on his electrical movable couch thing. Then the fun begins........the needles come out and the acupuncture starts. It was my 3rd session. I had had some reactions before but OMG.

This is it the terrible occurance.
The first needle goes into my right had (as always) and I experience such a jolt of pain that i jump and the needle flies out. Un deterred a new needle is put back in one put in my foot, two in my lower right leg, one in my shoulder, one on my collor bone area, one in my elbow. Then he touched my hand. Omg the pain. So he decided to add some more needles. I get another 3 put in my hand, each time he presses to find the area giving me pain. So all done, he's not put a single needle in my left side, he leaves me for a bit.

My left arm is free and my hair is annoying me so i move it off my neck......and then..... OMG in my right side, the most intense incredible pain it wouldn't go like a huge electrical current from my fingers to my shoulder like i had stuck my fingers in the socket. Huge waves of intense pain, it was all i could do not to pull the needles out. The pain was so bad i was quietly screaming and crying. Duncan came back and found me sat terrified crying, mascara down my face. He asked what happened. I told him. He can't understand it. Nor can I. I have to go back again in a week. He said i was very tense. Oh course i was fecking tense......i was in incredible amounts of pain. TWAT.

I had a little while to recover and then checked my watch...omg i was gonna be late for picking princess up from school. (rung school to tell them) Got stuck in roadworks on the way they were resurfacing, they dont do thinks here quite like they do in UK. As i drove past the guy was spraying liquid tar onto the road, now my fecking car is covered in liquid fecking tar that i can't get off. hubby is gonna sort it today not impressed. It's all over the windscreen, the side and front end of the car.

Once i got princess it was a mad dash to her swimming lesson. Woe betide her if she is late. her coach is ex olympic coach and she is one scarey lady. We made it, just. She did pretty well, she has exams in two weeks.

I did some practice tests while i was waiting. I have to take an exam next week to prove my intelligence for a job I'm interested in. Nightmare. I hate exams. I also might have another interview next week for a job... which will see me doing a bit of travelling about.

I was so knackered i had an early night. I am always tired lately. It's not like me at all.


I forgot to say. On wednesday afternoon I watched Finding Neverland. With the dahling Jonny Depp and fabulous Kate Winslet. I knew i would like it. I wasn't prepared for the effect it had on me. I am, as you know an emotional person. This film touched me. It really moved me. I sat for the most part sobbing with pure emotion. I cried so much my eyes hurt till i went to bed that night. If you haven't sen if wtf are you waiting for. The film should have landed ever oscar going. It was truly one of the best films i have seen in a long time.

Today i've not got a whole lot on, Princess has gone on a school trip to look at some ruins, armed with my digital camera, which i'm going to give to her as she takes fabulous photos for a kid. I'm upgrading to a better model. I've the usual tidying cleaning, ironing houewifey duties. I've got to take the dvds back, go to my favourite butchers to get the meat for next week. I expect we'll be eating out a fair bit.

I am so bloody excited. I can't believe my darling mummy and daddy will be here in 3 days. I have missed them so much. I've lived far away from home before, I've lived in a number of countries. I've never lived particually close to them, always at least a few hours. But this time it's different. I don't know why. I'm very close to my parents. I adore them. They are fabulous people who've been through hell and back in the last few years.

I am truly truly proud of them. I love them so much it hurts.

Right i'd better get on i spose. I want to try and finsh the next section of my course today. I won't be going next week cos the folks are here. What a week it's gonna be. Princess turns 8 too. A really really special week. I'm so excited.

Laters

Love
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:36:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com