Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::The Quest Ends::..
Friday, February 18, 2005
Ahhhhhhmy beauties i've been awol, for a couple of reasons.

Firstly my symptoms have been horrendous the last few days and i've been in pain and finding typing difficult let alone anything else.

Secondly, although my typing has been shite i'm been trolling sites looking for deals on an mp3 player. A decent one. They are extortionate here to say the least. As in if you want a seriously decent one you will haev to pay mega bucks, a shite no brand 256mb here is in excess of £ 110 uk pounds!

Now i've wayed it all up and I decided to go for Creative rather than I pod, simply because Colray has brainwashed me into thinking they are spawn of satan, and also because after telling my hubby about a post on Colrays...you know the one where a girly bludgened her partner to death with an i pod he bacame firmly resolved not to let me have one!

So Creative it is. Muvo 2 or Zen i wasn't bothered.

I decided to try my luck at ebay.......well im told you can get some great bargins. I have been beaten to so many in the last few days, one in the last 13 seconds of the auction. I was gutted. But after monitoring i have noticed that auctions due to end during the day go for far less than auctions due to end at night.....prolly cos everyone is at work..... well I'M NOT!!!!!! So i watched and watched and made my move.........right at the last minute, put in a bid and refreshed like a twat waiting for it to end .............

Finally I have won! Creative Zen Xtra 30gb....brand new unwanted birthday pressie. YAY.
Now all i've got to do is wait for it to arrive and fill it with saddo music! Bargain at £119. Wooooo

I've spent ages driving my hubby up the wall comparing reviews and prices. Finally he will get some peace! And he'll be getting a lot more once i've got it and its full!

Also the last few days i've been feleing a bit low, due to my health, but yesterday afternoon i got a surpise.......Christmas Arrived at Villa Lou Lou!

Yeah i know its February.....and yes i know we're 3 weeks into it, but Christmas arrived in the form of a box......filled with crimbo pressies yay! It's taken forever to get here. I'm a very lucky girl.......even if i did call my mother a bitch for one of the pressies she sent me......a crystal mouse...... as regs here will no of my ongoing battle with the wildlife.......lizard in the shed this am....managed to strangle a screach! Hubby got a lovely set of cufflinks......a mouse and a trap...i mean what a piss take. MOTHER! I know you're reading this and i know you are having a good laugh at me! Thankyou, despite it being a mouse i love it mainly cos this one is pretty and NOT REAL!!!!

So i've cheered up shit loads.........

Plus i got to watch Rocky Horror this am ( one of my pressies)....and do my audience participation without being laughed at by hubby.........if it comes here on stage.....i'm going and i'm dressing up i make a fabulous Magenta.......... Its a special film i don't know anyone who doesnt like it...... i've been to see it on stage before an awesome night out wasn't it Mummy? SHe's a bit of a fan herself!

I'm such a good girl today i've done the ironing too.......all of it. I've baked a loaf done the house tidied the garden... i have nowt to do over the weekend now apart from ironing the little amount of washing there will be on the line!

Nothing much planned other than that......we've got dvd marathons planned, Hubby's Dark Angel season 2 has arrived, he's been having withdrawal syptoms so no doubt he'l lust over Max ( a girl for those of you not in the know) and I'll lust over the delicious Logan grrrrrrr. I've got another old favourite to watch too.... 5th Element. Ah Bruce........ my lust.... you've still got it...... and yes i know he's losing his hair..... i like bold men!

Anyway i'll stf up now.....

Love Ya

L
xxxxxx

PS arent we all proud of scarlet?

PPS OH AND ITS HER BIRTHDAY ON THE 22ND!
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:15:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com