Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..:::eau de burnt petrol::..
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
So how was it?

Did you spend the day blissed out in the amount of gifts and cards? Did you spend the day loved up in a hotel room in Paris? Did you find out who your secret admirer was?

I can answer no to all the above.

I spent the day, after 3 hours of sleep, cycling to school, and back, cycle to gym, 20kms at the gym, cycle home, housework, change lounge around and change it back cos i didnt like it, cycle to school, cycle home, make lunch, princess collected by w for brownies. spend 1 hour trying to start petrol strimmer, ring hire office for help. man starts in 20 seconds *feels stupid* petrol strim the back garden which is out of control. turn off reluctantly cos i am having so much fun to cycle to pick princess up. attempt to restart petrol strimmer. having none of it. hubby gets home from work, can't start it either. rake garden done so far. have shower cos i stink of petrol, *very sexily i might add* have chinese takeaway. spend evening on pc destraught after being continually fucked over on ebay. 13 seconds left and some bastard outbid me. i lost several auctions over the weekend too. gutted.

so as you can see my day wasn't particually romantic. of course the thundering petrol strimmer gave me its gift of eau de burnt petrol, which had an effect on hubby, say no more. Maybe it was the fact i was a woman with huge power tools gggrrrrrr , i don't know. maybe i looked rugged or something, well rough would be closer and covered in green bits, dressed in what were beige cargo pants, an england top (TSHIRT very toasty here yesterday) and my very attractive full face mask! or maybe i looked spirited and feminine and windswept....either way he liked it! lol

So what did i get? nothing. after 14 years of love i got nothing. but..... i will be just as soon as we find somewhere here that doesnt sell one for a fortune be getting a mp3 player (extortionate here) roses are a waste of time for me, whilst they may well get me into bed, i usually forget to add water and they die horrible mangled dead deaths. Hubby got a gps and a mini maglite. I'm such a wonderful wife.

i'm waiting now for the strimmer man to arrive to restart the fecking thing which wouldnt start again this am......the sun is shining its lovely outside i'm losing valuable washing drying time! I have got to get this garden finished.......its a jungle out there!

Oh and after all that cycling yesterday my arse is killing me.......note to bike seat inventors.....comfort comfort comfort.

laters

L
xxxxx
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:23:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com