Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::a day to playback::..
Monday, January 31, 2005
It's been a lovely weekend, I have bruises in places i didn't know could get bruised!

Get your minds outa the gutter! It's not what you think, honestly it's not!!!!

i'll skip fridays catch up cos I can't remember what i did!

Saturday....Shopping with hubby treated ourselves to nice things.

Saturday night nice relaxing night, preparing for sunday.

Sunday....My day i'll playback forever!

We drove the long drive to the mountains, making sure we had everything we might need incase we broke down, we set off with A D and their kids.

Hubby kept saying, doesn't look like theres any snow, looks like it all went in the rain last night. And then we saw it a patch, and then high on the hill another and the trees and all of a sudden we turned a corner and it was white, it was piled up high either side of the road.

I was so excited i nearly cried. I was jumping up and down in my seat. Yeah ok that sounds kind of sad, but this is a girl who hasn't seen serious snowfall since the 70'sand i was a liccle girly then. The snow was easily 2 foot deep plus *seriously hard walking through it!*

Once there we had a fabulous lunch in a hotel, vey very yummy and filling. And then drove round the mountain to the slopes.

The ski lifts were closed so we made do with sledging! Though since i can't ski i don't find that a problem! I'm gonna get lessons though.

I had, I have to say the most amazing day. I became a child again. We hurled snowballs, hurtled down the slopes as high as we dared, each run it getting slippier and faster and a little longer because it was getting so fast we couldnt even sit before we started sliding! A few mishaps, princess got tangled in net fence, hubby into a big block of snow.

Of course i don't do anything by halves. I spent most the time on my back, having lost grip of my sled, hurtling down head first at speed, in the delicate shape of a starfish screaming as i went. The screams turned to fits of uncontrollable laughter as i practically took out some bystanders! The run in the end got so fast it was getting difficult to stop! We were ending up on the patio bit, well it would be if it wasn't covered in snow of a lodge!

Princess showed absolutely no fear as she began to climb right to the top of the skislope. She wanted to go the whole way! We managed to talk her out of it, it was quite a climb with no lift working. She's a bit small this year maybe next!

My legs are black and blue, it took almost an hour to get feeling back in my bum on the journey home, as i got changed in the car snowballs fell out the bottoms of my trousers!

I came home very tired, still a bit cold, wet but with a very very big smile on my face.

Sunday 30th January will be imprinted forever in my memory box with my pics and film files taken as the most fabulous fun day. The day i became a child again if only for a few hours.

Love

L
xxxx

PS

Scarlets first day in her new job today

Good luck babe xxxxxxxxxxxx

PPS

Today is monday......i've been out shopping all day treated myself to some lush new gymwear
oh and i've been to the gym.....20kms again folks! I'll be back in shape in no time.

posted by Lou Lou @ 1:31:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com