Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..:;arrrrgghhhhh ooooohhh ahhhhhhhh arrrggghhhh::..
Friday, January 21, 2005
OMG

It hurts
It hurts
It fecking hurts

For the first time yesterday, since the op, i went to the gym. (Bare in mind i had the op in October.) So i hit the gym.

1 1/2 hours later. My legs are jelly like and i've had enough. I've got a serious sweat on and i feel elated i lasted that long!

Went home and had a shower...dressed like a proper girl for a change! Meaning that i wasn't in jeans or trousers. Beige cord skirt, knee high stilletto boots and a black cashmere sweater. I even left my hair to dry naturally, which means girly curls! I think hubby had a shock when he saw me it's been a while since i dressed girly, well cept for crimbo in my posh frock.

Anyway i was getting dressed up for a reason. I had a hospital appt. George. Got a telling off put on weight over crimbo, 2 1/2 kilo, but he says some of that is atributed to the work out! Gotta stay on that treadmill eating the stuff i'm told anyway and hopefully i'll be normal again by the summer.

Thursdays are always a busy day for me, Princess has swimming, straight after school. She's come on in leaps and bounds, her techinique is getting there. They are taught very strictly, very precisely, the teachers are scary but they get results. Her teacher was in the olympic team for synchro, and has been an olympic coach too. She is one scary lady if you upset her or put a leg wrong.

Went looking for a new bed after swimming. Hubby and I have decided to get a new one. We saw one in a window the other day and decided to chck it out for real. I fell in love with it. Wraught iron, solid, incredibly heavy, and white big cushions attatched to the beadstead, sleigh bed in iron with rolled solid wood top. very very lush.

Not having it. Works out in uk pounds to be over £1500 without the mattress. I shall look again. But it was nice and we both liked it which makes a change!

Anyway after a speedy dinner at maccy d's we popped home and within 15 mins i wsa picked up by W to go to bingo. Yep Bingo. Well its a night out. It was fun actually. I didn't win anything but got very close a few times just waiting on one number.

By the end of the night i had a numb arse, i could feel bruising starting on my butt cheeks from the exercise bike! Got home popped online had nice chat with friends.

Had 5 hours kip and got up well tried to. Slow deliberate movements. My tummy is killing me, those 100 sit ups were evil. I've done my best, got the housework done, i've even been to the deepest darkest depths of princess's bedroom and given it a sort out, and now i'm gonna rest.

if it sit still and just type i'm not too bad. My legs feel like i've been on a horse for a week!

i'll just sit quiet.

laters

L
xxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 10:28:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com