Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::unclean unclean bring out your dead::..
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
The cross on the door seems to be working, and obviously there is one on the phone too, cos that hasn't rung! The day was quiet, i spent it watching dvds, cooking a delicious roast and spending quality time with my sweet child.

She's not taking this chicken pox thing well, you would think she has the plague the way she is carrying on! Don't touch me, i don't want to touch my toys they might catch it, don't want to do anything i will give germs to it. I have got germs. I'm itchy. don't put that on me, its cold. don't touch me i got germies.

Well the epic struggle to apply calamine lotion is not getting any easier. She has some majorly big yucky pox spots ans the poor love must be so sore, and yet she is freeking everytime i try to help her by applying calamine. Sadly its the only treatment for it. What the hell else am i supposed to do?

She's cheerful enough in herself as long as the bottle of calamine isn't nearby. We've read a lot of the faraway tree this morning, watched lizzie maguire the movie and now shes watching kids tv. which gives me a little me time. She wouldn't go to bed last night, she got up in the night and then got up early. poor little love just doesn't know what to do with herself.

I have asked that her teacher send some work home for her with a friend so she doesn't miss much. She's missing her swimming lessons this week, karate, youth club and yesterday she missed her first ever brownies. she was gutted. i slipped into the kitchen with my mobile to ring the brown owl and explain the situation so as not to upset her further. She was so looking forward to it.

I was hoping maybe she would doze a bit but no, shes far too interested in daytime tv, some diy thing is on, but coming from a child who loves alan titchmarsh that isn't so unusual! she really does you know.....goes nuts for groudforce says its rubbish now he has left it! bless.

well i'm gonna chill for a bit and play coaster and then begin the massive pile of ironing this afternoon....shes whinging now the calamine isnt working......oh god has anyone got a tranquiliser dart so i can put this stuff on her easily?

any suggestions?

love
l
xxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 10:10:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com