Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::first post 2005::..
Friday, December 31, 2004
well it is 2005 here, has been for almost an hour. how did i spend see he new year in?
my own
thats how
on my own
sat here on the pc whilst hubby is sick in bed, princess is sleeping and me here with gin. gin my firens

i am here all lone then my mummy come online with J nephu and webcam then i cry
happy new year i cry i raise glass near empty and say toast 2005 on own with my friend gin.

i think bout yeah i have been fuck shit it has been cut up and scarred and scared too so much

everythi chang this year. like my babies keane sing everything change i dont feel right

they sing in my ear as i type stay in game try stay wake remember name everybody change i dpont feeelnsame

gin is good frined

my sister come on cam show me baby in her. wish was me. never be me gain. sad

so much sad in world now. so much hate so much sad so mauch die
2005 be good year for evyone you hear? good yeah for everyone

has to be cant get worse

scarlet sweet friend good as gin no betterer i loves scarelkt she is a rudolph on the pull i hpoe she gets shagged senceless she deserves good man with a good heart and big wallet and dick

not like that wanker ex of hers evil wanker shitmkimncker

scalet babe have one for me nmwaaaaah

happy new yeah to allnu persons tha readme and her and milky bastard eho cant be arsed to [post lately too mush good in his life we love u anway

happy newnyear to dyna sweet friends dyna who i hopes also finds lurves this 2005 22005 is easy to type than year

i hope all you lot find love ahppyness and lustness and rishmess and nice good thing

love you all

l
xxxxx
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:44:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com