Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::oh what a night::..
Friday, December 17, 2004
I'm almost still dancing! I've not been home long, we got home as the dustbin men were starting their route! The sky was beautiful and the air cold. So how did it start?

5pm, we left, i got ready in a hurry and we all met at a local bar. The taxi turned up and we all went for grub, too many tiimes we've gotten wrecked on empty tummies, and we were all trying to be resonsible adults! for a change! All you can eat at pizza hut, a 6 seater taxi and we were on our way, we hit the strip!

Firstly, the strip is the main area where all the bars are, yes there are "gentlemens clubs" but we were off to the irish bar. They were wankers in there.

All we wanted to do was do guess the year of the song, we were coving the screen with beermats, they got most arsey with us. And their drinks were feckiong extortionate. The staff were rude and unprofessional. So we fecked off somewhere else in two taxi's this time cos they said no 6 seaters are here, obviously out to fleece the tourists, which we aren't. gits. Hubby and C and S in one car and me D and Cl in the other, me and D jumping into the car like demented twts shouting Follow that cab...... the driver was not impressed. then we told him to beat the other car there, when we did pass them, C got his nipples out and i was on the verge of getting my tits out to flash, but though feck, hubby's boss is in the car, best not .shit

So we get to this other place and get hammered, me and D in awe of their efforts at crimbo decs, wondering how many of it we can get in our handbags and will they notice? We did abstain, not the right colour scheme! So we got hammered, the staff were lovely, they kept bringing us free nibbles and the drinks were cheaper! The place began to fill up and we decided to check the irish bar out again, two taxis again wankers and we went back the kareoke was starting.

Oh shit, is what i thought as i was handed the book of songs, C who had been boasting on saturday night he had one competitions sung with Cl.Unchained melody. melody? my arse. C was shite Cl was hysterical, it was all i could do to control my pelvic floor lest pee dribbled down my legs, i laughed so much i was in pain. They even through a bit of role play in for good measure. Cl bastard put my name in to sing the beatles here comes the sun, i was most annoyed and got rather arsey i have to say. Then C sung a bit of Elvis, and a girl sung that sung like dido,
then mr and mrs showbiz turned up and hogged the mic. he was totally bald, paunchy with no arse and his shirt tucked in eeedwwwwww and she was big hair, slutty outfit fat assed and sung with lots of oooooooooohs so we bitched about them for ages it was good sport. yet again my pelvic floor was troubledso sad i didn't get my chance of glory...... A woman came round and took our piccies. They came out good, i looked so young, god i looked good, sat surrounded by men. D remarked i looked about 16 hahahahaha i so loved D for that, since i'm 31 hahaha but drink induced comment i guess.


1.30 and we went to the club downstairs.

mr and mrs showbiz dancing like drama school students, what a pair of wankers.

mr and mrs showbiz obviously loving themselves far too much, the moves were so fake, jazz faces, and laughingly out of rythmn. Robbie rock dj came on and ffs C got slightly into it
He thinks he's robbie, strutting about like a twat, we can't contain ourselvevs, esp when his shirt is getting unbuttoned, comes off and then the jeans are starting to come down.......it did not go down well with security! The dj went nuts, and took robbie off an C was left there stood looking like a twat. which he is.

We all of course had a great time, i danced my little feet off, fighting off C who thinks hes really good. i did actually dance with him whilst making loser signs behind his back......i'm such a bitch.
i danced till i couldn't breathe!

Getting a taxi home was a pallaver. i did my damsel bit, asking the barman to order me a six seater, he said there are none i told him i'm not a fecking tourist and since i came in one i knew there are. he said he'd take me home.
yeah right
twat

so i went and argued the toss with the taxi drivers on the door who all said there are no 6 seaters. i told them, i'm not a fecking tourist, i know there are, i'm not being ripped off by a bunch of wankers cos you think i'm a stupid tourist. we were all pissing ourselves when we managed to get one.

We got home this am as the dustbin men arrived, it was 4.20am, wankered, i was gonna post but i was cold and needed warming up, and besides i couldn't have typed i was slightly inebriated. I know my drunken posts are better than my sober ones, but i promise you there will be many of them to come this festive season so please forgive me.

hubby went to work late, he could hardly get a bollocking his boss was out with us! I got up about 10 only cos the phone rang. bollocks. i've looked at the piccie, and yes i still look fab i also look like a hit of a slut surrounded by blokes! i'm not complaining. Of course most of what happened i'm not posting....it was far too much fun, and i can't be arsed to type so much! Besides what goes on on the night stays on the night!

i gotta go get showered i'm picking princess up from school early its the last day of term and then we're off to get pissed at a bbq!

I know the life i lead, non stop. ffs i ned a rest.

Love
L
xxx



posted by Lou Lou @ 8:38:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com