Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::vino nibbles and a lack of crimbo shopping::..
Thursday, December 09, 2004
So we've been out, and it was ok. i managed, thankfully we could speak English most of the time! I did learn some new phrases though. I've been asked by Milky how many swear words i know in my new tongue now, since my english vocabulary is somewhat littered with them. Sadly and shockingly i know none! yes I know i am a feckiong disgrace. It should have been the first things i learnt, so i'm off surfing in a bit to become proficient in them and other insults i might find of use this evening when we go out!

So on with the class visit...... It was fab actually, the architecture lovely, the historical significance superb and the tasting of the wine wasn't bad either, and neither was the eye candy serving it at the bar! I was feeling pretty good about myself since the rest of the women in my class are a lot older than me, and a lot fatter and no where near as pretty as me! hahahaha No seriously they're not all dogs, but i guess as the youngest of them and certainly the funkiest i kind of stand out! pmsl There were some lovely nibbles too, stuff i had seen but would never have bought but now i will. only cos i didn't know what they were, a bit like a lot of the wierd and wonderful fruit and veg, we have veg that look like elephant dicks here.....

I sadly didn't have time to purchase copious amounts of the vino, i have taken notes of the agreeable names to put on my shopping list. My wine rack is rather depleted at present and needs a good stocking before crimbo begins proper.

So i've got home and i'm bloody strving, must be ovulating or something..... i just can't seem to stop eating today! I've just polished off another pack of those mini strudels! I am abad bad girl. Hopefully Santa will overlook this minor indescretion and bring me an ipod for crimbo. I have been really really good the rest of the year!

I'm just trying to remember when i last posted, i'm gonna have to check so brb!!
Ah yes tuesday.

The Carols thingy for the school was a fabulous success despite our outside set up being stuck in torrential rain and us having to move everything whilst trying not to be struck by lightning! The light show was awesome tuesday night the sky lighting up in massive blue flasses! The rain like you wouldn't believe, i guess cos it doesn't really rain here when it does it's a shock but it also rains enough for a bloody year in one go! I was absolutely soaked through just walking to my car! But i digress. The carol thingy went well, and had you been there you would have seen moi looking incredibly sexy in a santa hat serving refreshments of mulled wine and hot choccie. we raised a lot of money in the end and i didn't win the raffle of which i am slightly gutted.

Yesterday being wednesday i had of course the usual housework and a few other bits to do. Like manning the school shop for the morning. Last night was quiet and for once i did not drop off asleep in my chair, probably cos i drunnk loads of proper tea for a change* been drinking only green i miss caffiene*

This afternoon Princess has swimming tests, which hopefully she should do well at. And then she's off to W's house whilst i groom myself into a stupendiferous sight for yet another function. This one is being held in local traditional tavern type place with traditional food and local wine/beer with local entertainment. it promises to be a good night. I still think i'm going in nice jeans *by nice read that not with holes, not massive skater type* and my morgan top i love, cos its my favourite and i don't get to wear it often. Other than that, probably some black trousers and a nice top, either way i'm wearing my spikey heel black boots. Think i'm wearing my hair down again.....Hubby likes it down and i tend to wear it up in the week due to convenience. It looks nice either way really but yeah i think down. This is my last one for a couple of weeks until christmas and then the new year stuff starts, oh actually not, i'm out next thursday too i've just remembered! Hubby dropped that one on me last night!

Christmas we're out with friends to a local restaurant i'm looking forward to it. We're starting here for nibbles and bucks fizz and then getting taxis to the place hubby's amte has chosen. I have no idea what the name of the place even is, just that the food is bloody good!

I still have loads of crimbo shopping to do, i haven't started on eneryone back in the uk yet, and i only have a few days left to post it all back. Oh well it'll be little things that go in jiffy bags under 2kg or it wont get there in time! I have absolutely no idea even what i am gonna buy. I am fecking useless

oh well i can tell, you are all asleep, i'm sure thats why you all come here, so you can have a nap! I'm off now, gotta catch up with you all, there's so much going on in blogland right now, i can't barre to miss a single thing!

love
L
xxxx


posted by Lou Lou @ 9:25:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com