Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::feeling yuck::..
Friday, November 26, 2004
*aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhchew*
it's me......*shiver*
I'm sorry my voice is all croaky....kind of sexy though? haha *splutter* I'm feeling crap.
I am choked up with a sore throat which is very painful, i'm using tissues by the dozen, and i'm sneezing huge great big sneezes which unsteady me and unbalance me!

Sods law. Tomorrow night i am going out. Yes i know i didn't go last time (i couldn't be arsed and it was just a girls night) but this is different. It's hubby's work do, in a very posh hotel, and i will be meeting his collegues for the first time. Oh what a first impression i will make with my red nose, handbag stuffed full with tissues and me spraying them with splutter as i sneeze!
How attractive!

*sneezing fit*

I haven't even got anything to wear yet! On the plus side, i've had my eyebrows done, i've been growing them for a restyle! And at least one part of me is looking foxy! I'm off looking at the lovely shops tomorrow with hubby to find something stunning to wear! Probably black! Well i'm safe in black! I'm really looking forward to the shopping and the night out. My husky voice might work to my advantage!

Well it's hubby's birthday and we're having a quiet night in, cos of tomorrow, we've had a delicious chinese, well i think it was everything tastes funny! I haven't spoilt him cos we're going shopping tomorrow, and a couple of weeks ago i bought him his kitesurfing kit. his birthday came early!

Tomorrow Princess has her karate grading, she's had a fabulous week. She came home with two certificates today, one for knowing her times tables inside out and another for reading. I'm so proud! On top of which her swimming improved yesteerday too.

I'm gonna get back to hubby now, it is his birthday!

Many thanks to all for your kind comments on here and over at Andres. I love you all you know!!!

Love ya

L
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:24:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com