Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::ok. right. headphones on, volume up, babies sing to me. ::..
Monday, November 15, 2004
ok. right. headphones on, volume up, babies sing to me.
aaaaah thats better soothe me take away the pain.

It has been a long long day. i don't like mondays. mondays are my least favourite day. no lazing in bed, snugly under the duvet, its omg we're gonna be late move your arse, omg theres 5 more days till the weekend.

the alarm went off it's customary 4 times, the snooze button hammered down by my hamfisted tired self having had yet another late night cos i was on here gassing to scarlet. it was nice and warm under the duvet. its my favourite place, all snugly and cosy i could stay there all day, but i can't. i have responspibilities i'm a mummy and a wifey.

i have to get myself and princess up, hubby has already left for work. get her to school, get the housework done and go to my course.

heres what happened today not very exciting but it picks up a little.
i languished in bed till 6.40, i should have been up by 6.15 if i had got up when the alarm first went off, ok 6.10. i let it run fast. it was a mad dash to the bathroom, for us both, packed snacks, schoolbag, argued with her about which uniform she should wear today. grounding was threatened more than once.

we left late, got her to school. i came home and had breakfast whilst i watched a dvd. answered the phone. shit time to go out.

9.30am arrive at doctors, have a flu jab booked. was i at risk? *yes ffs look at my fucking notes.* what asthma meds am i on. *what is this 20 fucking questions? i am entitled ......look at my notes i have one every fucking year*. wait 5 mins to be called. spend 40 minutes in a cubicle on my own. they eventually ask me to leave and come back they didnt bother their arses to get the script done, and in the 40 minutes they still hadn't. i went and did some shopping and went back. finally i got the jab, and was then told to site in the waiting room for 20 mins or so incase i collapsed in the street. ffs its a fucking flu jab. 2 hours

2 hours wasted, i spent 2 hours getting a flu jab thats gotta be a record

so what did i do then?

i came home did a little tidying and went online. chatted to my mummy, and scarlet, and then it was time to get to school to pick up princcess.

more arguments this afternoon, my 7 yearold darling is becoming a gobby little cow, ok like her mother but ffs. the lastest is "i'm not in the mood to tidy my bedroom" shes 7 and a brooding teenager already, she flounces about slams her door turns the stereo on. omg are the teenage years gonna be bad or what?

this afternoon. watched a dvd and cooked a roast. i am queen of my kitchen the food is superb but i made carrot and swede and now i have wind. *sorry* i hate that but i love carrot and swede, all mashed up with ground pepper and butter. *did not use butter* princess has atitude from hell. i think she is coming down with something her best friend is puking we spent all afternoon yesterday with her so she's bound to get it apparently half the school are off with it. joyous.

I've had a quiet night, hubby has hogged the pc, i've bimbled around doing housewifey things, and sat on my arse. till finally i could get on here my turn yay!

Actually the arse might be diminishing at last i'll let you know on thursday when i've been to see george the nutricienist. the jeans i bought last week, i really had to squeeze into, i am wearing them today and they are loose ffs what is that? maybe is was just bloated, but whatever its a nice feeling to get into something new that fits. i think i am losing weight maybe my metabalism has started again a gal can hope. my tits are smaller than they were, though maybe thats the swelling from the op finally gone....i still have bruising, can you belive that? its been weeks and weeks.

oh god, i'm rambling whats new. ok i'm off to foray into blogland and see whats changed since this morning.........

love ya

Lou Lou
xxxxxx





posted by Lou Lou @ 9:15:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com