Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::she ain't no saint::..
Sunday, November 14, 2004
Dearest Scarlet,
Please, please try not to carry this world on your shoulders. Stop take a breath, take a liccle time out. You are only human babe.
Now do as you're told
Love you
L
xxx

Its been a harsh few days for Scarlet, and she's not gonna post details, and i'm not gonna either. She is a true, true friend if you called her at 4am she'd be there, she might tell you to fuck off and phone at a decent hour, but she'd be there and sort you out in her own caring take no shit way.

And that my friends is the trouble with Scarlet.

She cares......too much. She tries to fix everything she possibly can and tries to fix a lot that there is no way she can. She cares. Pure and simply. She forgets she's like the rest of us, mortal persons, she forgets there is only so much she can do. She takes the weight and worry of the world on her shoulders, when those around her are screaming out stop the world i wanna get off now.

Its the hardest thing in the world to say hey babe take a sec will ya? Because to her, that second she stopped when she could be helping someone else is wasted. She is without a doubt the most caring and compassionate being i have ever been fortunate to meet let alone call her my very best friend in the whole wide universe.

Of course she is no saint. What saints do you know that can drink most men under the table and still not have a hangover, know all the words to every tennacious d song ever sung, and swears just as much if not more than i do, *well she does use the c word more than i do....* She is Scarlet, and that's what makes her special.

If i could only show you a piccie of her,*we made a pact not to publish pics of ourselves* you'd see for yourselves she is a truly beautiful person inside and out.

This isn't the lets give praise to Scarlet day post. This is a Hey Babe take a sec, stop, think of yourself for a change eh? Quit worrying about the world for a sec .......let someone else try to save it for a change.

Scarlet babe I am truly truly grateful for the day you came into my life, you are my sweet one of a kind. A wierd, mental, twat who gives far more than she recieves.

Now darlin take a deep breath and try and get some sleep eh?

Love you

L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:40:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com