Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::looking out the window at the nothing::..
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Been a long funny kind of day.

I got on ever so briefly this am, and then i was disturbed by the door. W had come to et me for a foray along the beach again. I have to admit a spectacualr walk and did me loads of good. Though the storm clouds were gathering and my chest was tight *shitty asthma*

I got home and was starving, ate my mid morning intake of fibre and then some! I even managed to get online briefly then the thunder started so it was time to get off.

So i walked about the house, i looked out of the windows at nothing, i turned on the tv and all that was on was shite, I hung the washing i had done on airers and listened to the thunder. It was coming closer and the sky became so black. Although it didn't rain badly, not like last night omg torrential was not the word it was scary i never saw rain so hard.

So here i am with sweet fa to do. So i read a book, and finished it. Lent to me by M it was i have to say the wierdest book i ever read, with an equally odd title. Can't recall who wrote it now but the book was entitled Dead Kids Songs. Very odd book. Very wierd. But it gave me something to do. lets say i wont read anything else by him again.

This afternoon i kept busy, managed to get online yay. helping a mate with a template. the storm passed. had yet another argument with princess about her tidying her room. It is actually done now. for how long is not even worth thinking about. and tonight i've been to a school meeting with dragged on.

Food managment wise i seem to be doing ok. I am still off sugar in my tea, and i even cut down on the amount of tea i drink. I am eating all i am told to. apart from that trip to maccy d's with the kids yesterday. ok i had a salad, and a chicken burger and chips and a fat boy coke.
and i felt like shit afterwards. in fact i never finished it iwas disgusted with myself and it tasted foul. I abstained this afternoon from a donut. a nice big round one with white ising and a hole in the middle. how i longed just to lick it. but i didn't

i guess this is a crap post. and you know i don't care
i'm not in a great mood today.
boredom
it gets ya

love
lou lou
xxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 9:21:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com