Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::blasted blogger, i had news i wanted to share::..
Thursday, October 28, 2004
So i tried on and off all bloody day to get into blogger, or anyblogspot site for that matter, and for whatever reason it was down i was well pissed off. I had news you see news i wanted to share with you all.

But first i want to post an exert of an email i sent to a friend from the night before

At this point in my life, once more i feel them come towards me. This
time again through my health and uncertainty. I am scared. No i am
terrified of the news tomorrow may bring. My whole life will be
effected by what i will hear tomorrow. After the op to remove the
breast lump which was the size of a golf ball, i see the surgeon
tomorrow for the results.
its one way or the other.
I spoke to my father last night.
I said " if i have cancer i have cancer, we know they got it all
whatever it was. if its cancer theres treatment. i'll survive. If
its not well i'm lucky and grateful."


I was awful scared. Yesterday i had the first appointment with the surgeon, 8.30am. I was crapping myself before i went into his office, i sat on the chair outside the door in a state of ever increasing panic feeling sick shaking and generally about to pass out. At last he welcomed me inside.

He explained i had lost an awful lot of blood due to the size of the tumour. He said that's one of the reasons my wound split open, because there was nothing underneath the skin there anymore. He said he had the results.

TUMOUR BENIGN

Is there ever a better sentence in the world?

He left the office to get a nurse for my examination and i burst into tears as i took off my upper clothing. The relief tremendous.
The scar he says is looking better and healing well. It will take time but eventually the tissue will rebuild itself over where the tumour was.

I went to the car, and rang my husband, who hadn't been able to come due to his work pressures, i'm a big girl afterall. I rang my crying mum and dad and then i rang Scarlet, who didn't answer the ohone on account of the time and she was sleeping so i left a message.

Tearful on and off all day and i still feel it now. I can't believe to tell you how grateful i am that i don't have cancer. I feel very very lucky.

I want to take this opertunity to all of you have shown support to me through this difficult time through the comments and by email. I have made some special blogfriends out there. I thank you all for your good wishes, and your prayers.

At this point i go, i'll post again later maybe tonight, if blogger lets me in!!!

Full of happiness

Love

Lou Lou
xxxxxxx




posted by Lou Lou @ 7:52:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com