Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::only me:..
Monday, October 25, 2004
Manic night, M and D popped round for an impromtu bbq after the lads played golf. L Princesses best friend who had been here all day playing also stayed for tea and a sleepover. The kids ran riot and completely trashed princeses bedroom. I am not a happy mummy.
I had a few drinkies, i'm on Gin now, cos its better to dirnk calorie wise than wine apparently. so i went to bed early, completely bolloxed.

Up early this am, i know i know it's half term. But i had an appointment at the Doctors. Got the girls up and sorted and off we went.

I have news.

I am now steri strip free, the wound is healing sufficiently for their removal! YAY, the swelling is subsiding although there is still a lot of bruising present, and i notice that i am left with an undeniable dent where the lump was removed from. Not a big dent but a dent nonetheless. I am told by the nurse, who has been through te same thing that the breast tissue will grow back there.

The girls are good as gold and eating brekkie watching the princess diaries (fab film) so i thought i'd pop on say coooeeee and fill you all in!

Busy day ahead, W L's Mum is coming for coffeeand so is M and then this afternoon we are all offf out together, with the kids. Should be fun.

The weather here is fabulous as always, i can't believe it's late october and i am still in shorts and wearing bikinis! Its amazing especially when i talk to the likes of Scarlet and she tells me just how the weather is back in blighty.

I am outraged just now by something in the news.
The Black Watch. Poor bastards are being sent off to another part of Iraq, just so Tony Blair can keep up George Bush's arse and help his chances of re-election. Apparently there is a legitimate reason for this deployment. Is this like the legitimate reason for the war?
Wanker
Spare a thought will you for their families. And any deaths that may occur mr blair may they torture your concience.
From what i can see out there, there is much unrest out there and much hatred, bloodshed and
it's not getting better. Wasn't the removal of saddam supposed to make their lives better?
Our lads should be home with their families and let the twats kill each other if thats what they want to do.
ok mini rant over.
i'm not a political person but it really does make my blood boil. Next election i will not be voting for blair, hes a tosser. re us elections, kerry hopefully will win, he's in the mold of the divine mr clinton who did shitloads for that country and yet they fired him for spunking on a fucking dress.
thats it from me for now more later perhaps
love
lou lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 7:31:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com