Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::its vital to have a sence of humour when scarlet is your bestest mate in the whole wide world!::..
Sunday, October 24, 2004
For those of you who read the below post , I would like to clarify something.......

Scarlet you are a biatch i am gonna kick your ass.......

Last night when i rang you and you told me what you had said, you were lucky i was inebriated....hehehehee I almost choked laughing!

Unfortunately cos i was pissed, just back from one get together and about to join another i didn't get online to set the record straight! (yes party animal this weekend)

You are so lucky i have a fucking good sence of humour and i love you to bits. Also that my Mum and Dad read this and know how to take a decent joke! *loves you both*

Dear readers, i have never at anytime in my life participated in the "sport" of dogging. I only knew of it myself through a newspaper article some months ago....

However, Scarlet would participate, asiding from the small fact she doesn't have a car and can't drive!!!!!! hehehehehee GOT YA

I was amazed when i told my mates D and M what she had done they had no knowlege of what dogging was either.. Laughingly i told their shocked faces...and they were pissed too!

Fantastic post though babe. I actually think Milky participates in the sport...he certainly knows how to party and has absolutely no hold backs. in fact he is a complete exhibitionist....maybe we should be expecting a post soon from him detailing his experiences?

Great weekend actually, well so far it's only sunday morning!

Been a a good few days. The hole in my tit is healing nicely at last! I hope to get the strips of it tomorrow, and then on wednesday i see the surgeon and get the results. I'm feeling ok about it at the moment.

Spent yesterday morning looking at kite surfing kit and then ordering an expensive kite(wipika matrix 11metre)/board/harness for hubby, christmas and his birthday have come early, and he will not be getting anything else! We got a fab end of season deal on it. He is i have to say very lucky i love him so much! I am a blooody brilliant wife. My consolation prize, a pair of reef flip flops! Oh and some amazing mascara that makes my lashes look like they're false!

From 3pm onwards the merriments began and B and W's house, lots of us on the piss, eating curry. Got home about 10pm so i could ring Scarlet and then moved onto next door for yet more drinking and merriment. Interesting start to my food management programme! I guess i'll start it tomorrow!!!!!

On the plus side. I have beaten it! I am now drinking tea without sugar YAY YAY YAY GO ME
it was not as hard as i thought it would be! I am quite proud of myself.

Tomorrow is Monday, which means it's half term! It's a welcome break from getting up at 6am...for a week anyway! And i'll probably have no hair left my friday, Princess is having a friend to stay one night too!

Gonna go now, got a dressing to change, and i might actually get dressed!

Love
Lou Lou
xxxxxx


posted by Lou Lou @ 8:43:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com