Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::R and R::..
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
R and R, rest and recuperation, or should that be really bored and really fucking bored?

Cos that dear loveys is what i am. Bored. I'm still on restriction of what i am able to do, ffs i find it haard even to get dressed in the morning let alone the amount of time it takes me to have my half shower!
SO what am i doing? not a lot. Of course i could just be planning my next daring spy mission (so not to dissapoint scarlet) but no, in reality i'm doing a lot of sitting and laying down, trying to catch up on my reading which fails dismally cos i keep falling asleep.

I'm trying hard to stay awake, as mentioned in the comments all the lovely music that's blasting out my house trying to keep me awake, thanks darlings for the suggestions i'll be sure to try and get that spinal tap one, i'm sure the neighbours would love that if they can understand enough english! I'm poised to putting on a bit of tenacious at the mo...*scarlets and mines favourite togetherness cd* But i think a bit of the new george michal will go down a treat today and calm me.

*******I am about to get a verbal kicking from scarlet for what i am about to reveal now******

I have had, since the tender age of about 8 or 9 a love affair with George. Even before i knew what lust was i lusted after him, in his Wham days of course. *Andrew was just the ugly little shit who happened to be on stage with him!* One weekend, my Dad gave me the best pressie a girl could have a 6ft poster of darling george, in a very shiney blue suit. How i hugged my dad tight for that thoughtful gift. *i still have it somewhere, in fact i have all my wham stuff somewhere*
My world ended the day they split, i was as millions of other girlies were devestated wham was no more....but wait george was on his own, he would not leave me.......
As i got older my dad would tell me, "He's gay you know" and i would call him a git and a liar. *my dad thinks most rich successful famous men are gay* All i could see was gorgeous george object of my fantasies. and time and time again "he's gay you know" would spout from my dads lips. Mum and i would stay don't be stupid you're just jealous.
How right he was. and yet, even now i say to him that he made george turn that way, with the power of his thoughts!

*******sorry it had to be said**********

Of course i still love George. No matter what. I of course had many other crushes on popstars, and at this moment in time i will abstain from telling you them lest i get a bigger kicking from scarlet who hasnt always lets say approved of my musical taste, be it wide and varied. *we all have listened to stuff we wouldn't admit to haven't we?*

Well, since nothing exciting is happening to me right now i'm gonna go, i've caught up with everyone in blogland already, the're some great posts out there today everyone, some are inspired! Why not go through the blogroll and try someone new you haven't on yours, they're all recommended!

I might just have a weeeee snooze now...............

Loves you all

Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:06:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com