Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Wow.....and Double Wow!~~
Monday, October 04, 2004
Now look I know I've said it before...but I'm gonna say it again, just louder this time...LOL

Lou Lou, you is a bloody genius...mwah xx

We look sexy, sassy and fine........and we deffo have plenty of Va Va Voom!
Not that we didn't have before you understand, it's like now you have captured the essence of the ladies and gent (Yes Milky that's you!) on Stop in only a way that YOU can.

Your in our thoughts babe, dunno if your at home right now, or if they made you stay in or not, I guess Scarlet will let us know later.

I've just spent the last 5 mins wiping up pee pee!!!!!
Yes my daughter is at that stage......eeek "Potty Training" aka p*ss on the floor for the next 6 months! Lmao
She had on a Pull-up nappy, which I'd noticed had gone rather saggy, so pulled it off and went to get a clean one, when I come back into the room, she's climbed onto a dining room chair and is splashing in the puddle that she has just produced...?????
"Look I is wet!"
Errrr, yep and so is everything else, so there I am on my hands and knees, soakin up "pee pee", I turn round and wot has my little angel done???? Wound the kitchen roll round the living room like a crazed Andrex puppy!!!!
OMG......I can feel the steam attempting to surface out of every orifice.........she smiles sweetly at me and utters those immortal, heart wrenching words....
"So sowwy Mummy, I so sowwy!"
F*ck, she is soooooooooo good at this shit...LOL

So now she's sitting down quietly having lunch...hmmmmm or is she?
I'm not gonna look, I'm here with you now, having 5 mins peace...so unless the house catches fire, or Richard Gere turns up outside in a big white Limo, or Clint Eastwood rides up to my porch or the sky falls in, I am all yours...for now anyhow...LOL

Had an interesting day yesterday, youngest step-daughter was over and she needed to go shopping for a dress, so we all go into town, hubby goes off with the other 3 kids, which just leaves me and her. Now I am the world's worst shopper, I hate it!
But this girl is in a league of her own.......
"too tight,
too small,
not long enough,
makes me look like a tart,
wrong colour,
wrong shape,
too over the top,
no way,
too expensive!"

So wot did we buy?
F*ck all!
I came home very stressed, tired and in desperate need of a large Vodka on the rocks! LOL
Never again.....well until the next time...Lmao

So that's it from me for now,

Love you all,
Big hugs and Best wishes for Lou Lou,

Evie
xxx





posted by Sugar @ 1:26:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com