Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Forgive me for I have sinned...~~
Thursday, September 30, 2004
It's been two days since my last confession...ooops sorry post!

What can I say, not much really...have not had alot going on in my life right now.
Just living day to day.

Let's talk about the weather.......wot gives???
Will someone please build me a f*ckin boat, I think I'm gonna need one come the 3pm school run today....ffs enough rain already!!!

My little 'un is asleep on the couch having been out to a friends this morning, although she has no kids, she has dog's, say no more!
For the entire morning my daughter was on all fours crawling round, barkin and yelping....LOL
And NO its not something she's picked up from her mother....lmao
I never crawl........lololol

Should be doing some ironing really, but can't be arsed!
Have a parents open evening tonight at my eldest's daughter's school, which means mingling with her father and his "witch" (believe me when i say i am being polite!) of a girlfriend.
Which is great news as recently her father has been a complete f*ckwit and my hubby is just lookin for an excuse to give him a taste of NHS hospitality!!!
And so far the only thing between him and hospital sheets is me, well not me between the sheets but me stopping hubby from being all animalistic and doing something very stupid!

But I am a firm believer in wot goes around comes around so one day soon I reckon he'll look in the mirror and see the f*ckhead that we've all been seeing all these years!

Sorry rant over.....
Can't think of much else to drivvle on about really........ermmmm well we are having a re-fit at work, which is a bit of a pain in the arse, the only plus side is the fact that we have numerous gorgeous lookin men -sparkies, brickies, chipies wandering around getting all hot and sweaty and being manly...ripping shelves out and dismantling displays with their bare hands......
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......*sighs deeply* "sometimes work is such a chore!"

Later ladies

Evie
xx

posted by Sugar @ 1:39:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com