Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::poorly finger.... be nice to me::..
Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Firstly i wanna thank GIRL FRIDAY for the link she provided to this blog, which directed me to this which made me laugh with qips like this.....................
You bewitching vision, you have stolen my heart, my soul, and my spunk!

The powerful cunt! whose very name kindles in me an amorous flame!

I can feel your prodigious engine stirring in the very centre of my vitals!

oh i could spend all day there hahahahaha

so, i take it you were all amused by my drunken state the other night, glad to have been of service, i had a pretty good night!
I would have posted yesterday, but i befell an accident...........

In my madness, i started working on the garden at 7.25am...................its pretty hot here even then! i got loads done, i worked my arse off, *sadly not literally* and finished the front garden cleared out the drains *no job too big or small for super lou lou* and then got to work on the back.................

Now my garden, i've never said much about apart from it being desolate depressing and looking desert like...no exageration if nything i've gone easy on it! Well i decided since i was having a mad fit that i'd try and do a charlie dimmock!

*cue lou lou getting her tits out into bikini and hot pants slathering sun cream on* ( yes i really did!)

So i started and i did loads, i again worked my arse off *again not literally sadly* and cleared it all. until the last bit..........i got happy with a pairof shears...................and missed what i wanted, and then excruciating pain...............

agonised i swore prefusly *oh yes i know not like me at all hahahah* and took a look at the epicentre off my pain.

my index finger in my right hand..............the pain by now travelling up to my shoulder. Embedded deep in the tip of my finger was the spike tip from oneof my huge aloe vera plants! (that grown in my garden)

I tried really i did to get it out, but failed and i was shaking and in far too much pain by now.......
I made a call and got a nurse to fit me in the the local quacks...........

the needles came out and theyassessed, my symptoms perfectly normal for stabbing by an aloe vera plant......me"but its still in my finger" nurse " oh yes so it is"
*cue needles, and blood and lots of ows, ouchies and very repressed foul language*
they couldn't get it out it was far too deep. SO i was told to home sock it in a bowl of water to draw it out and go back later. i did it didn't work.
I went back, and they tried again, no luck far too deeply embedded so i was sent home with manganese sulphate to draw it out.

So i was gonna post last night but i couldn't type, in too much pain

tuesday am
NO LUCK
So this am i was back there again, and the gave me a local anesthetic ring block.......which sort of worked............and finally it was removed. The offending spike measures almost 1 cm! They let me bring it home in a sample bottle to show hubby.............*see i wasn't making a fuss for nothing, you cooked dinner and waited on me for good reason! *

I'm typing now....just very stilted slower than usual, and i can't use my finger, can't put pressure on it. I will always garden with gloves on now! Even if they are full of sweat (which is why i took them off in the first place!)

The garden does look great though.....no water feature though...........but i'm well chuffed with it.

Bought Maroon 5 today, excellent cd..........
princess spent her pocket money on mcfly *curses*
had a donut for breakfast too *up yours diet*
hubby managed to melt a drill bit...............pmsl *new fence around veranda*


Tomorrow..................
BIG DAY
I meet the surgeon, and we'll discuss just how we'll get this lump out of my tit.........and just how much of a tit i'll have left! It's grown you knwo, the lump, not ,my tit! I'm worried and scared and aprehensive. What will he say?
Hubby coming with me for support...............we already know it's not cancer, thank you God. But still its a worry.

oh well onwards and upwards

love
lou lou
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:40:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com