Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~"Everybody's talkin at me......."~~
Monday, September 20, 2004
.............but I can't hear a word they're saying,
Only the echoes of my mind!"

It's been a funny old weekend, was here, but not really...f*ck not makin much sense am I..LOL
Don't wanna get too deep and morose so will keep it light.

Had a great day with my eldest daughter yesterday.
We did the town, I mean shopped, not a pub crawl, she has a few years to go before I'll be introducing her to that tradition!
She was thoroughly spoiled, like all good girl's should be...........are you listening?

Evie is a good girl!...LOL

Kids' watched Hot Chick at the weekend, love it!
Most of the jokes were above their heads but they enjoyed the slapstick and the story..LOL
And then as if we wasn't spoilt enough they put Deuce on..................woah *swoon* somebody lie me down! (the kids were in bed by this point, just so you know I'm not a totally bad mother, just a wee bit!)
I laughed so much I cried, which for me isn't unusual, I'm real pants when it comes to keepin my emotions in check during a good movie.....God sometimes I am such a girl...tee hee
But f*ck it, I think it's a measure of a good film......and me being me I weep and blub with the best of them...LOL

This morning had a long in depth conversation with my eldest daughter's Dad (we've been split up 10 years now, and she lives with him, has done since she was four) we never talk, infact I can't remember the last time we had a civil conversation or even spoke without finishing with an argument.
It was a pleasant change, and hopefully got us both somewhere, a little further down the road for each of us and our understanding of the other's situation.
I say hopefully as I have been here before.
But where there was once love there will always be hope.

Love ya all, especially YOU!

Evie
xx



posted by Sugar @ 5:02:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com