Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::the view from heres not shabby!::..
Saturday, September 18, 2004
the view from there ain't shabby..............

so there i was distraught that yet again i'd put weight on instead of losing it ( now 10st 10 gutted)......stripped down to bikini and slathered in suncream in an effort to match up thse now red faded to brown bits.....*which are now peeling fit for a snake shedding its skin* i'm lazed on a lounger, gazing at the fabulous cloudless sky, the turqouise sea gently lapping the shore and from behind my designer shades checking out the talent hahahaaha

Tanned, toned with no spare ounces, yummy. W and I were not bothered much by them walking in and out of our sight range hahahahaha There was this one bloke, very tanned mr 6 pack as we dubbed him, shame about his face though he wasnt quite the full package......not that i noticed his package *fnarrr* Not that he would have given us 30 something *31* laydeez a second glance, well maybe he would, who knows!

Hubby looking good was strapped into a harness thingy head protector and lifevest thing (actually he looked pretty funny) and was having his lesson for kitesurfing. Already he is planning just what equipment he is gonna buy......he loved it.*note to self he gets that i get a laptop so's that i take it with me to the beach* He's going back there again this afternoon the wind wasn't up much enough for them to get out on the water decently!

So this afternoon again i shall be trying to even out this bod of mine. Not looking bad actually my normally milkbottle white legs are looking i'd say a pale honey now......of course where i burnt last week is actually a deep brown. it'll take a bit of work to sort it but with a view like that i'm not bothered.

Princess had a fab time with her little friend L who we took along too. W is her Mum and popped down later. L is coming nextweekend for a sleepover. It's like Princess and her have known each other all their lives. Its so sweet.

This evening we will most probably be sampling local brewery and vineyard products with d and m...........gotta go get a bottle of gin later too, m and i have decided to be sophisticated this pm and drink g and t...............

Up at 7.30am this am god only knows why.......although i got a really good nights sleep, i fell asleep again in the armchair...... but did wake up to go to bed. I've already been making bread, hung washing out and had 2 cups of tea with m and chatted. not to mention popping in here. ok i'm still not dressed but thats not the point is it?

Great to see scarlet is now fit enough to join us, and that her monitor is no longer in danger of being pelted with snot as she sneezes lol Welcome back babe!

Right, i'm off now to get a shower get dressed......something short today me thinks....feeling quite good.

laters all

love ya

lou lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 7:22:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com