Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::karting queen, well almost!::..
Friday, September 10, 2004

I awoke sore…..and stiff, Princess didn’t want to get out of bed, in fact she didn’t want to do anything. I on the other hand was raring to go!

I had Fat Club this am…… I lost 1lb, cutting down to 1 sugar had some effect then!

Then I did a little shopping, cos I had the car today! Went and did an hour on my course, popped home tidied and went to hospital for my first physio appt.

It was the first time I had driven really out and about, I have to admit I was rather concerned how close the road is to the edge of the cliffs! But I made it in time and found the physio department without problem.

My appt was a success, I have a load of exercises to be dong for a week until I see him again. He was concerned re my condition and has referred me to rheaumatology once more. He feels maybe there is something they are missing, or maybe there is something else they can do.

I got home just in time to run the straightener’s through my hair have a quick wash and change. And then we were off!

Raring to go we had the safety brief and were given our numbers. D and M came with us too, as our guests.

I was number 6. I had never been karting before, so it was a new experience. The first kart I got into I couldn’t reach the peddles, I’m not a midget but I’m just 5ft3 ½! My car was changed, the green flag waved and we were off! I was at first rather distracted by the vibration! In fact the end of it disappointed both M and me that our race was only 4 laps! Lmao

My first two races I came in 3rd, well 3rd out of 3!

My third race I came in 2nd . My 4th race……..getting to grips with the kart I sailed past hubby’s boss and took pole position and held it the others trailing behind me! Adrenalin kicked in, as I drove through the chequered flag I screamed and punched the air!

My number was called and I reached the semi final! I couldn’t believe it me, the semi final. I was driving against hubby and M. My heart sank. Hubby was ruthless out there having won all but 1 of his races. M in first and me in second we raced around the track 3rd bend and hubby rammed me…………bastard.

He was past me and then as I scream around the bends he rams M out of his way, take the lead and there’s nothing we could do! *I did call him some names though* I’m riding on M’s bumper and seize my opportunity…she’s hogging the inside, bitch, so I take my chance floor it towards the big bend and overtake her on the inside! I came 2nd in the Semi’s!!!!!!! GO ME!

Hubby made the finals. He lost. I was smugly pleased. He didn’t deserve it after nudging M and me!

We’ve been out for a meal, and in a mo we’re off for drinks with M and D promise’s to be an excellent end to an excellent day!

Can’t wait to go karting again!

Love

Lou Lou

xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:46:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com