Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~My week so far....~~
Thursday, September 09, 2004
Ok so not been here much, apologies for those I have not spoke to or whose Blog's I have been absent from commenting on.......this Nurse thingy is taking up pretty much all of my time, well that and ferrying the kids back and forth to school and general everyday stuff.
But I have been poppin in now and again just to see how things are going with Scarlet's hot date and Lou Lou's life and all that that entails, no micely interruptions of late though, which is one good thing.
Good Luck with the Karting too, that sounds like fun, although I am a bit of a "girl" when it comes to cars and going fast....LOL
Am not a fan of driving at all, I do it cos its a necessity but don't enjoy it at all, well the only thing about driving I do like is the fact that when I am on my own in the car I can have T-Rex, Queen, Bowie.....whatever I fancy blaring out at full volume....LOL

Talkin of cars, mine died on me yesterday......*sniff, sniff*
Now it ain't no posh car, it's an old but good 'un but it's all mine and I love it!
I was across the other side of town at the time, dropping off the kids after school, had to get back though as had a Doc's appointment that I'd waited two days for to get to...................got in the car.......nothing, nada, f*ck all!
So had to phone the surgery and cancel, hopefully they can fit me in today..........i don't think I can wait any longer.
Hubby came out to the rescue "my hero", bad back and all, dosed up with painkillers, (which means he could've probably passed out at the wheel anytime) there was no stoppin him though, infact he told me to f*ck off when i had a go at him for coming out...........how's that for trying to be a good Nurse/wife/friend?????
So we think it's either the distributor or the starter motor..........oh f*ckin joy of joys, more expense...lmao

Other news...........
Well my brother is back from his holiday, lookin nice and bronzed and beautiful...did I tell you my brother was a looker?
I know I'm his sister but he is one fine lookin man, he looks Italian almost, very dark hair, smoldering eyes...................he met a girl at the airport coming home, he said she was giving me the eye so he went and spoke to her!!!!!
She gave him her business card and her personal number after a 5 min chat!!!
He maybe racing ahead in the number one spot for Milky studness...LOL

Kids are great...............little 'un is being a pain in the arse, 'cos her Daddy is home she's acting like a little whirlwind...LOL He thinks it's cute......'til she comes and jumps all over him and then he winces in agony and yells for Help!

Eldest daughter is loving high school, makin lots of new friends, excited by all her new subjects too, let's hope it lasts, I always loved school whereas her father attended when he had to........ie registration...... then he f*cked off to the park for a fag and a roll in the grass, not with me I hasten to add, he was a bit more mature when I met him.....well only just!! lmao

Well I guess that's it for me so far...........
Not very interestin I know, but it's me all the same :-)

Lovin ya all
Evie
xxx


posted by Sugar @ 10:09:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com