Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::It's my birthday and i'll cry if i want to::..
Friday, September 03, 2004
It's my birthday and i'll cry if i want to, and i have.
My morning started nice and early at 6am, 4am for those of you back in blighty! It may be my birthday but i'm a mummy first and foremost!

After being depressed after going to fat club, i put on 1lb ffs thats the 4 bottles of wine, no 5 i got through over the weekend with M! I also went and did some more of my course. It's flexi learning so i can go pretty much when i want!
I got home to find our new sofabed has been delivered LUSH. It is well nice, and oh so designer!

i popped online to be greated by queen of the world Scarlet, and the lovely messages from all you guys on here. A lovely piccie from Evie and Scarlet's post had me in fits of laughter and then tears. As i said it's my birthday and i'll cry if i want to.

A nice chinese meal tonight and a dvd. I've had a pretty quiet day in all.

But it all seams oh so trivial.

September 3rd. A date in so many people's heads. The day world war 2 started. Now it will be with us all for another reason.

I watched the tv, avidly, the russian school siege Stiffling sobs, moans and gaps of disbelief. How could they do that? to families, woman, children especially children?

Now given that i had just picked up princess from school my thoughts were with them ten fold. I saw their fear, i felt it. The tears fell.

Why is there so much evil? How possibly can killing these children and people help them? Traumatising them so they will never sleep again? Murdered Wounded, maimed, starved. What the hell has it achieved?

FUCK ALL. apart from death and devestation and loss. NO one has won. no ones cause is helped. Selfish selfish selfish evil bastards.

All join me please now,
say a prayer for those families who've lost, those families who don't yet know and those families that have lived. Those that will have to live forever with the evil this day brought into their lives.

God Bless

Love

Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 7:16:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com