Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::sorry its crap::..
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
I slept in this am.....ill almost 10, well it was 9.45am! I did not get to bed early and i have not embarked on my routine! Princess followed suit. Bollox.

As usual, and just to rub it in it's been rather hot here! Sweat dripping, i worse a tight t shirt today, i won't again i don't like the wet armpit marks yuck or the smell as it dries.

It's been a funny kind of day. I am starting to be les jumpy, and now at last i am not creeping into the kitchen scared of what i might find. This may seem extreme to you but believe me it's the way i am!

After doing the usual housey stuff princess and i popped out to the shops, just to get out. I bought and sent a card to the girls i used to work with and a card for D the lovely doc cos it's his birthday this week. I remembered cos it is so close to mine! Oh and Scarlet i sent u another card........hehehehehe

I've spent part of the day watching subtitled tv and the rest of it playing a well known pc game. I've been cultivating my final wish list for friday too! God only knows what i'll get! If anything!
I have primed Princess with exactly what i want as a back up plan hehehehehe

All in all it's been a quiet day i guess, maybe the quietest since we got here. I want to thank you all for the love and support i have been receiving by comments and email. It's really helping me get through it all. I expect there will be more to come life is never easy for me or so it seems.

I'm floundering now cos i have no tales of a screaming hysterical woman that you so enjoy hehehehe And it really has been a quiet day so i'll let you all get back to the other stuff you are doing and bugger off.

I feel so bloody alone here. Nothing is going my way at all. And there are those i miss desparatly back in blighty. no one said this would be easy, and it bloody well isnt i dont expect it to be but just once i want to have a fantastic day with no shit

love

lou lou
xxxxx

ps sorry its a crap post x

posted by Lou Lou @ 8:16:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com