Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::3 weeks 2 days::..
Monday, August 30, 2004
I've been here 3 weeks and 2 days now........What more is it gonna throw at me? Am i tempting fate even by saying this?

I've had my 3 things now, my stuff getting broken in the move, the bloody mice and then my poor new car being taken up the arse by a 4x4.

We've spent all afternoon getting it all sorted out. Major language barrier as you can imagine. I don't start my language course for another 2 weeks yet! ANyway in the end it's done and dusted and our car is in the body shop already! Our courtesy car is something to be desired.

I didn't think it would even get us home! It spluttered all the way. It had done 189,000miles it has no rear 3 point seat belts, so princess was put in the front with her booster cos she was safer that way and there are wires hanging out of it. the stereo is fucked, the gearbox gaiter (inside the car) is hanging off it stinks and is fucking filthy. As soon as we got home and into the house we all washed our hands! Needless to say we won't be going anywhere in it till we go and collect our repaired car!

I'm sat here fan on full....i'm roasting hot. Recovered now from the excesses of the weekend. Slept in this am nice and late, woke up to find Princess asking where her daddy was. I said downstairs watching tv? alas he wasn't there was no sign of him, no note either and the car had gone. 15 minutes later he turned up, he'd popped to the shops! Gave him a right telling off....hahahahaha

I cooked a lush meal last night. I am turning into whats her face the domestic goddess now that i'm at home all day with nothing to do! hubby is so pleased! My latest creation was Beef in Beer! Take 1kg of beef, chop into gulash sized pieces trimming fat, immerse in 1 bottle of local beer, with garlic, onions, and carrotts, add a little tomato puree and 2 stock cubes a little water and cook till its cooked and hey presto....fucking delicious. I served it with boiled potatoes cubed with skins left on. The whole bottle of beer was rather yummy in it. it got a big thumbs up from hubby and i was rewarded for my hard work in a hot kitchen generously! hehehehehehe *note princess had jacket potatoes*

i had a minor midnight crisis. I went into the kitchen to check both sets of french doors were locked and the floor was moving! Ant bastard ants....again. I had forgotten to take the bin out, i won't again! The floor looked like a massacre by the time i had finished. I pulled the carpet up to where they were coming in from and i silicone sealed the cracks. Gradually we are doing this as we find where the little bastards are coming in!

When i popped onto the veranda to get the silicone sealant i heard a very odd noise. a gushing sound like fast running water. i couldnt understand it till i turned the garden lights on. Princess's pool had burst it's banks, it had a puncture and the deflation was too much for the ampount of water in there! I didn't get to bed until 1 am by the time i had sorted it all out.

I have to get into a routine this week. Princess starts school on thursday and we have to be up at 6am........she starts school at 7.15am and finishes at 1.15pm. I'm a night person really so getting to bed early really is gonna be a problem for me! I also start one of my courses this week! It will at least give me something to do! Plus going to bed early cos of the time difference means its gonna be really hard to get hold of all my buddies on msn.*sob* we are gonna have to rely on email instead.

Well it's bloody late here and i'm waiting for scarlet to come back so we can chat for a bit......so i guess i should go. don't worry i'll be back tomorrow..........

love
lou lou
xxxxx






posted by Lou Lou @ 9:28:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com