Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::another one bites the dust::..
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
I slept fitfully last night......my dreams were filled with mice and ants. This am as i dozed off on the sofa i awoke with a start....i had imagined a huge mouse rtunning accross the lounge.....oh god.

The exterminator kept his word and came back only later than he said he would. I now don't even want to set foot in the kitchen.

The SNAP i heard last night was as i thought.......another mousey deaded. Hubby told me when i phoned him it was a large one. I asked him if it was big and fat, he said it was flat when he saw it! but yes it was a fair size.

The poor lizard bought it. I am really sad about that he wasnt harmful in the slightest. God only knows where he has been hiding since hubby chased him into the broom cupboard. We couldn''t find him in there!

The i asked the exterminator how long this might go on for he said he didnt know but not to bother bleaching it all until we were in the clear. OMG i feel filthy.....he said to be careful when cooking. Cooking? I don't even want to go in there to get a drink of bloody water. The exterminator will be back again tomorrow.

So i took princess out for breakfast and very nice it was too! We bumped into friendly lady i met at the gym induction, and then again later too.

I have enrolled on some local college courses given in english. I am going to learn the local language....basics to help give me a start and i'm going to do a computer course. Yes i know i am completely pc literate. The only problem being not on paper...... i am completely self taught. So i will have something to do once Princess starts school next week.

Plus it kept us out of the house and not thinking about things that go SNAP!

My mum and Dad read this blog. I told them about it some time ago. Hi Mummy! Hi Daddy! They are fans of Milky! They read for updates re the situation apparently when i spoke to them on msn last night they were pissing themselves. Nice eh? I know you love me and i know you feel for me, and i guess when this is all over it will be funny? Yeah maybe it will take some time......
So are you all laughing at me? While i'm sat here terrified and crying? Maybe maybe not, i don't mind really i don't if i'm entertaining you in any way! But i don't write it meaning it to be funny....and me being me i don't think it is right now!

So this afternoon i'm off to collect my new car......well it's not brand new but it was a bargain. It's a Mazda Demio Aletta jap import special edition it has all extras and then some it's not quite 3 years old and only 6000km on the clock would you believe i think they only drove it on saturday's to do the shopping! It's not what were planning on but it will be nice to run round in. The 4x4 will come later when we're settled.

I'm not so much a mess right now maybe cos i've kept out of the house, but hubby will be home in an hour.... so i had better skidaddle and do a little housework....... oh and i'm going next door for a quick coffee too.....at last a grown up to talk to!

Thanks all for your support..... i really mean it

love
lou lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:23:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com