Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Battening down the hatches::..
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
So it's another day.....was it gonna be better. I can anser that already and it's 11.21 here!
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and NO its not gonna be better.

Yet again i am deluged by fucking ants.....paperdoll you can have them for free! I am gonna market them i think!

And then just as i start to relax a little i see it. I am sat in the dining room and there the furry grey bastard is......running hell for leather accross my worktop, accross my sink, round my breadmaker and on top of the washing machine. So i batten down the hatches. Close all the doors and lay towels accross the bottom.

whoops gotta go door.......


Sorry about that it was the exterminators. Sensitive to the fact that i am terrified of mice they have set traps in places i won't be able to see in case they catch anything.

Whilst they were here i saw another one, i yelped and they found where it had gone, and then it peaked out again and again. my heart can't take this. They set a trap and sent me off into the lounge and closed the doors.

SNAP they got it. Only it's a really small one, even smaller than the one i saw yesterday......so they are leaving the traps. .... who knows how many more there are.

The exterminator says HE will be back! I am a wreck. I am shaking and i can't breathe so good. I am so scared of something so very very small.


I am horrified. I feel dirty. I feel unclean. They told me not to. They say rats are for dirty people. I saw i don't care a mouse is a mouse and where there is one there will be more. They then tell me the past two occupents of the house had trouble with them, that they had been here before......OMG i want to throw up. It's take away tonight i'm not doing a thing in the kitchen till they are eliminated, and then i will bleach everything. ..........and sterilise.

How could this be happening to me? Queen of Clean? The people that lived here before me were mingers no word of a doubt the more i clean around the house the more filth i find. The neighbours tell me they only heard the hoover once! I shudder to think what else is in store for me. I fucking hope they havent made it up the stairs.

Cross everything for me it doesn't take long till they get them.

Love

a very terrified
Lou Lou
xxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:22:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com