Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::update from lou lou land::..
Thursday, August 19, 2004
sat here cuppa by my side *thank fuck i can buy teabags here"*
I've not been posting quite so much mainly cos i have so much to do right now. It's a big thing you know moving abroad!

We've got ourselves a new car now anyway, pick it up next week. Not the huge *get out of my fucking way* 4x4 pick up we wanted but it's a nice little car to run around in for a while till we get sorted more. It's silver. We hate silver but there doesn't seem to be much choice out here.....silver or white. Cos it reflects the sun i spose, so silver it is.

I popped online albeit very briefly last night. I'm having to watch the time cos it's really really expensive to be online here and there are no all inclusive deals like in UK. The amount i use the tinternet i'll be broke! So i'm trying to be a good girl and cut down my use.

Whilst i was sat online my feet were getting tickled. I was under attack once more cries of "die bastard ants die" could be heard far and wide as i started my campaign of massacre once more. Where the fuck do they all come from????? I thought i'd got them all......how dare they come.

As I mentioned in a comment last night, we popped to Maccy D's for tea. I had a Hamburger Royal Deluxe meal......ooooohhhh Scarlet you know what i'm talking about. YUmmmmmmmmy! And cos i am a greedy cow i had a caramel fudge sundae to finish, which i ate in the car on the way home and melted really quickly! But yes, as i was sat in Maccy's a lizard slithered accross the floor, we were watching it and laughing at it til the maccy d lady saw it and looked in horror, hugged herself and ran away!

I'm getting used to all the creepy crawlies now, and man there are many of them. *gonna have to get the camera out i think*

I realised something yesterday. In two weeks time i will be having my birthday. My first birthday here....i don't really know what i want. I want a small gold band to wear with my beautiful anniversary ring i got, but thats about all i can think of. I have all i want and need i guess. I'm not a greedy person. Of course there's lots of shit i want.....but i don't need it. It's stuff i can do without.
*me will be 31 this year........staying 30 forever now!*

We've got a busy weekend ahead, Friday night we are off out for a meal which should be interesting i'm told the restaurant looks like a shed but the food is good. Saturday we're off either to the waterpark, or possibly to the watersports club. Not sure which yet. Later in the month we are going carting which should be fun i guess.

I'm starting to adapt to life here. Its a nice life. But i'm gonna be bored shitless once Princess starts back at school. What the fuck am i gonna do with myself? ideas on a postcard please.

I'm gonna be ringing my beloved Scarlet shortly. That's if the telephone lines havn't been washed away! It's odd you know. I really miss her desparately. We havn't lived next door for years, but its always as if we were, you know? Once we're together it's like time has stood still. The usual cameraderie of "you hoe you biatch, you slut put the fucking kettle on, na fuck that lets get pissed instead" kicks in!

We are the deepest and truest of friends. I often thank the Lord for the day she came into my life. I still remember that day. She moved in next door, we had a cuppa and that was it, like a thunderbolt we had absolutely no choice in the matter, we were best friends. We had no choice. Like love at first sight, thats how it was. It was like we'd known each other forever. I think personally we have. But that's the way we are. There's nothing i can't tell her, or she me. And i will defend her to the death if needbe! Love ya babe. Try not to miss me too much.....i'm missing you enough for both of us. *billy no mates in a far off land*


ok away from the slush........

I'm fine. It's great here, taking a bit of getting used to. I haven't beenout sunbathing not even once! My legs are still white, my toes are brown (thongs) and my back and shoulders and arms are a lush honey brown colour, now if only i could get my legs that colour too.......*me thinks serious sunbathing next week* i may do some before and after piccies of my legs to horrify you with their whiteness!eeeeeeek am i that brave?

Oh yeah. yesterday i went for my induction at the gym along with about 20 other people. Some girl collapsed and the whole bloody thing was cancelled. Bollocks i can't use the gym at all till after monday next week now. Selfish cow....why didn't she drink enough water? I mean you need to rehydrate.

So my quest once more for the body beautiful i had is back on hold! I've lost a little weight, maybe through sweat! Yuck! But it's a start. I only need to lose about 3/4 stone off my thighs hips and arse the rest of me is fine! So friday i will weigh in at the local fatbusters class and see what i can do! I'm gonna spend a fair amount of time at the gym i think.

I restart physio in a few weeks too. I've seen the doc re me tit lump....*sorry fibroid* and he is arranging for me to see a surgeon within the next two months.
Talking of tit lump.....it was fucking hurting last night, but then who wouldn't after your 7 year old on roller blades going downhill has smashed into you knocking you for six? on top of when i was stood in the garden and she had left the shed door unlocked a gust of wind took it and it smacked into me almost knocking me over! *said moments both painful and i'm bruised no doubt you are all pissing yourselves laughing* my hubby certainly was and the neighbours, who seam very nice btw.

In fact one said neighbour is coming round today for a cuppa, and S is coming too which should be nice, yay i am building a social life! GO ME!

Well at this i had better fuck off. It's gone 9am here i'm sat here in my dressing gown, and nothing else hahahahaa not an image you need in your heads!
laters all
love
lou lou
xxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:32:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com