Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::It's good to be BACK::..
Saturday, August 14, 2004
Well, tonight i'm just too hot to go into all the ins and outs of the last few weeks away from you so i'll save that for a post extravaganza on monday!

So it's still 26 degrees, its 22.35hrs and i'm sweating my tits off, glass of vino by my hand, sadly not my fave Banrock cos they ain't got it here! Actually theres a bottle by my side, but lets not pick!

Life here isn't what I expected, I've settled into it really quickly. I have been here exactly one week today! Its hotter than i expected and so far my very white legs have been braving it and i've been in shorts!

A Bikini has even been making appearences! Which as anyone who knows me really well would be well shocked! Its not something i tend to do its just too fucking hot here to wear anything else!

Life here i think is gonna be good. We already are immersing ourselves into life, tomorrow we are off to the beach! The sea is pure turquiose and the sand so white.....no clouds in the sky. The people are friendly too which is a bonus!

I've had a few funny experience though!
The SHED..........upon placing items in the shed and then deciding to move some about my hubby and princess were greeted by my high pitched screams as i leapt out of it in shock. I disturbed a load of lizards!

Secondly. There are a number of stray cats around the area. I was most amused to see one running through my desert like garden with a lizard hanging from it's gob!

Ants....... Fuckinghell, you can't even leave a plate with crumbs on a worktop.....and besides my massacre of ants, once i found their nest, i was greeted by the biggest fucking ant i ever ever saw! Gasps of shock emittetd from myself as said monster mutant ant walked accross towards me......1.5cm in length.....as i reached for my trusted flip flop and bludgeoned it to death!

Hornets the size of small birds leave my princess screaming in fear as she dashes into the house from the veranda!

All in all, i like it here. We like it. Of course we are on very very early days yet who knows how life will be for me once hubby is at work and princess is back at school. It's gonna be a different kettle of fish! I think it'll realy hit me then. For now i'll enjoy the sun, attempt to get brown legs well browner than the pure white milk they are and get pissed a lot.

We bought princess a large family size pool for the garden. She spent so long in it the first day later in the evening she said she couldn't hear properly. On examination of ears i was shocked and revolted........
what looked like scrambled egg was all over them.....it took a large amount of cotton buds to clear her ears......from the huge deposits of soggy wax that had emitted themselves!



Actually i am hiding something. I'm really rather sad right now. I've had to leave Scarlet behind. Although we've spoken on the phone several times already! It's hard to know i can't just jump in a car and be with her. I miss her.

When I was with her last, she gave me a card. It is still in my handbag, as i change my handbag it moves with me. I'll keep it with me always. I cried when i read the words.

What she wrote is personal to us, but i will share with you now something i saw( dont know who wrote it) and wrote to her......

"An Angel is like a friend. You don't have to see them, to know that they are there"

Scarlet, I'll always be there. Always. I always have and I always will. I'll just have to get on a plane, (but knowing how long my journeys to you have taken in the past what with my wrong turnings i could be there even sooner!)

Scarlet my bestest, bestest bud, at this point i would post a piccie of the two of us, but you said you'd kill me if i did......is that cos we're always pissed in them? I miss you more than you know xxxx

Well i guess i should bugger off, i have lots lots and lots to write about on monday.... i'll post tomorrow if i can get on, what with the beach and all.....

good to be back

love
lou lou
xxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 8:34:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com