Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Playing Mother~~
Friday, August 13, 2004
Hey all
Today I am playing wicked step-mother to one of my gorgeous step-daughter's....I gotta say that she is standing behind me, all 16 stone of her with my arm wrenched firmly up me back!!!
Swine...lol
Nah just kiddin, she is no- way near 16 stone, more like 22....lol F*ck she's gonna kill me when she see's this....lmao
Not really, she's an absolute dahlin, we love having her here, the kids love it too.
She asked me to post that she needs a man......i did warn her that it might attract the wrong kind of attention, ya know perverts and the like, but she wasn't too worried...lol
Silly young thing!
So here goes, a lonely hearts ad for my wonderful step child.....lol
Perverts please apply.........


Tall-ish...........5ft 5in (well if your a dwarf she's tall i guess???)

Hair.............long, red (positively one of her best features, except maybe her wicked sense of humour)

Teeth.....Yep all hers!

Breasts......don't go there, well you might want to....but i ain't! Let's just say she has them and Jordan pales into insignifigance when she's around...lol

Feet.........Yes she has two, she needs these to stand up and to fill her enourmously huge Imedla Marcos shoe collection...no kiddin here, she's a shoe and bag girl...........SJP eat your heart out.

She likes to be wined and dined and ..................ooooh daytime reading hear folks, to have a good time....*sniggers wickedly*
She likes men with a nice big fat wallet and.................preferably all their own teeth and hair.
Seems a pretty short list of requirments.........oh no hang on she just yelled at me.......*ffs this is my house!!!!!* A fit body, nice sense of humour, handsome and a very large...........shit wot is she saying, hang on let me turn down that f*ckin irritating purple dinosaur again......

Oh now I hear ya............she says.... COCK!!!!!

ooOH SHIT Lou Lou's gonna kill me for using the C' word, well not that C word but the other one....lol
Well you know wot they say...."while the cat's away the ..........."

Ok, oK so get applying all you eligable men........
And no sad f*cks, well unless you have a large cock and wallet to match the girth...lmao
And that means you too Milky...he he

Love ya
Evie
xx



posted by Sugar @ 12:35:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com