Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Being eaten alive!!!~~
Monday, August 09, 2004
I know wot your thinkin.......................well DON'T ya perverts...LOL
It's them f*ckin bugs again...........Saturday night was out in the garden having a chat with a neighbour, was out there all of 10 mins, well ok maybe 30.........I do like a good piece of gossip...tee hee
And thought..."F*ck the little blighters have got me again!!!!!"
Except this time they weren't mosquitoes they were horsefly's......................major f*ckin blood fest they must of had..........my poor bloody legs....
I was bitten on my left calf, which is now the size of a small Oak tree trunk, and my right ankle and just below my kneecap on the inside..which has resulted in me not being able to bend my knee for two days?????
So now my legs look like something from "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" make-up trailer!!!! Which isn't altogether different from how they usually look...eeeek, my legs were never my best feature................it's my lovely pair of...eyes *wink*...pmsl

Soooooooooooo today went by in pretty much of a blur, was knackered...little 'un had me up twice in the night.....me thinx she was too hot....

WE WERE ALL TOO F*CKIN HOT!!!!

So spent the day relaxing and chillin out, well as much as you can chill out when you have a toddler runnin' around like a mad thing, with kids TV blaring at 150 decibels, having to pretend that your "a little teapot", changing bums, makin lunch.....*not my bum you understand!*...LOL.....wiping jam off the sofa and crayon out of the carpet....all in all pretty much ya average day in the Evie She-she La Rue household...........MADHOUSE!!!

Nearly fell asleep this morning, bit hungover from the Piriton i was forced to take yesterday...f*ckin stuff always makes me high.......can't drive if i take it, I get kind of weird and slurry...pretty much like i am pissed really, but with that heavy head feelin' ya get from a good smoke *nudge nudge wink wink* am talkin strictly Cafe Creme's here of course!

Don't want you guys thinkin i am into anything illegal here...............well only when it comes to "playtime"...lololololol
May need ya help for battery changing duties Milky...lolol...just kiddin'..mine's a plug in!!!
Right I better go find something nice and cheery to post for Scarlet, don't want her keep weepin' in here, we'll have to start building a boat..lmao
Nite Nite all,
Evie
xxx






posted by Sugar @ 11:04:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com