Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
DO try this at home
Wednesday, August 04, 2004
Bacardi with a dash of grenadine and a packet of space dust, I swear you could sell this stuff by the gram. Ok so that was last nights dinner, after a long and drawn out fight with Old Mother Hubbards dog I conceded the bone and opted for the alcohol option, Did I mail anybody ? - ffs I blame Evie for discussing posting whilst pissed.

I briefly remember microwaving a pastie thing that tasted like shit, coincidently Jellybean was searching for her beige coloured purse this morning lol.

Apparently the neighbours dont like '1999' by Binary Finary or interestingly enough 'Bellissima' played at 1000 watts, ffs there wasnt that much blood coming from his ear.
And so I regressed back to Ibiza 2000, the beer, the sangria, the piles of flesh, chillin on the terrace after 'Space', and the Embassy official - ffs it was a bag of persil automatic big box powder, i always take it with me, im not exposing my fine white cotton italian shirts to the local biological detergent "SNOG" or whatever trash the spanish use.

*harp music* and back to Milky's bedroom - its now quite late. Option one "Go the fook to bed" or option two "Switch the PC on", and now how I would have loved it to have been option one.

So my inbox will no doubt be fulla terse replies this morning, Did I really respond to "$2 Viagara" mail from Antonio Flug, shit ! Yes i think that i may have done. I've warned Jellybean that a host of curiosities could be delivered within the next few days lol, and i dont really need a further version of 'hypnotise girls into bed'.

Fook I hope the webcam was off.

No more pissed surfing.

posted by Anonymous @ 7:49:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com